Chapter Seven

***Liv's POV***

The morning light seeping through my blinds wakes me out of my deep sleep.

I look at the clock on my bedside table... 7:13 am.

I need to clear my head.

I throw on my running clothes and sneak out before the guys wake up.

As I run, I feel like the stress and worries are encased in the sweat coming out of my pores.

I don't know what to make of yesterday. I am disappointed that I gave in to a guy I just met. I have never been that girl but he has this power over me. Don't get me wrong, I'm no angel, obviously.

I can't take back what happened and unfortunately, I can't change the opinion he may have of me. But, I have a couple weeks to change that.

Pushing my body to the limit, I jog up my driveway after a long run and a lot of thinking.

I'm almost positive the guys are still sleeping when I return. I take a quick shower and text my friend from work, begging her to give me a reason to get out of this house.

With the promise of juicy details, Vanessa agrees to meet up at the local Cafe.

***
"That sounds like an extremely eventful day, Liv," Vanessa sips her mocha latte with wide eyes.

"It was to say the least. Half of me feels like it was the best day of my life and the other half wants to do it all over differently. I just don't want him to completely write me off as this slutty chick, ya know?"

"So, you care what he thinks? Do you think it could actually turn into a relationship?" She asks.

"I don't know! I've spent all of one day with the guy. Also, I'm starting college that happens to be a college that's not his college. And I start very soon," I rub my hands down my face.

My life was so simple 48 hours ago.

Damn you , Devon.

My phone buzzes in my pocket. I pull it out and check the number but it's unfamiliar.

Unknown: You can't even make me breakfast?

Me: Who is this?

Unknown: Wow, that hurts Liv.

Me: What?!?

Unknown: I'll give you a hint.

Your life had no meaning until you saw me standing in your kitchen yesterday morning.

" Oh my god, its Devon," I tell Vanessa with a mix of excitement and confusion.

Me: How did you get my number, Devon?