Chapter Seventeen

***Devon's POV***

She takes my hand in hers leading me towards the stairs of the pool, looking back at me with the promise of bliss in her eyes.

Leaving the warm water of the pool, the air feels cool and crisp just fueling my need to have her body wrapped around me. I need an entire night alone with this girl.

I need my whole life with this girl.

I grab a towel and wrap it around her and the other around my waist.

Looking at me with a little sexy smirk, she puts her hand on my chest and directs me backwards against the sliding door. The house is still pitch black inside giving us permission to continue.

"Don't move" she runs her little hand down my chest and over my stomach.
Unwrapping the towel around my waist, it drops to my feet and her hand reaches further down.

She rubs me over my shorts, at same time flicking her tongue over my nipple causing my head to fall against the door.

"ShitI groan out as the feeling shoots through me.

I look down at her as she unties my shorts and starts pulling them down. She licks her lips and just imagining that tongue on me has my knees weak.

My shorts fall to my feet and her hand wraps around me . As it glides up and down, she lays soft kisses down my stomach and she slowly lowers herself to her knees.

Damn, she looks sexy like that..

Her hand grips the base of me as she slowly swirls her tongue around the tip.

"Fuck, Liv" my hips thrust out at the feeling and she smiles.

That's when the kitchen light comes on behind me.

And I'm very aware that my bare ass is against the glass of the sliding door.

Fuck.

***Liv's POV***

Shit shit shit fuck shit

I see the light turn on and jump up but Devon's blocking most of the door so I can't see if anyone aware of us.

He pulls his shorts up and steps away from the glass and I see Vanessa standing there smiling.

Whyyyyyy meeee????

Still standing outside, refusing to open the door, I search the kitchen and relax when I don't see Blake anywhere.

Vanessa slides the door open still wearing her little smirk as she steps onto the patio.

"What the fuck are you guys doing?" She looks between us.

"Nice ass by the way," she winks at Devon and he laughs giving me a 'what the hell' look.

"I'll tell you what you're doing, giving me an insane case of blue balls," Devon adjusts himself.

Poor thing..

"I'm sorrrrry, but I wasn't quite expecting to see your ass up against the door" she says crossing her arms over her chest.

"You have awesome timing Vanessa," I say sarcastically.

"What if I was Blake?!?" She throws her hands in the air.

"I dont want to think about that," I breathe out.