Chapter Seven: The Autumn Costume Masquerade Ball

Kagura's POV
I was so excited. Today was the day of the Autumn Costume Masquerade Ball! I just loved my gorgeous swords woman costume. It looked truly stunning. I hope I could dance with Rogue. He was so mysterious yet cute!

I turned to look at my costume lying on my bed. It took a week and a half to finish it and I was proud of myself. My sisters and I decided to make our own costumes because we knew that the royal dress makers would have their hands full.

Flashback to 1 1/2 weeks ago

Mira's POV

"Let's all go visit the Royal dress makers today!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Ya! We don't have much to do today and we already gave the details for Lady Minerva, Lady Angel, Lady Flare, and Lady Lisanna's dresses." Wendy smiled.

"Alright then." Erza said with a smile. "But we shouldn't disturb them when we go get our materials."

"Yes. They must be very busy as the Autumn Costume Masquerade Ball is coming up in one and a half weeks." I said.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Kagura exclaimed.

We all laughed and made out way to the bronze staircase which would take us to the fourth floor where the Royal dress makers were located 2 doors to the right.

When we arrived we were shocked. Surrounding the 15 dress makers were piles and piles of different fabric, material, dresses, shirts, pants, skirts, blouses, hats, and shoes. The 15 dress makers were all very busy. There was a very, very long list on the wall in front of them. From the looks if it, it seemed to be costume requests from people around the palace. That was a lot of requests for 10 ladies and 5 men to do in one and a half weeks.

"Excuse me Miss?" Yukino called to the dress makers closest to us. She turned toward, exhaustion represented on her face.

"Yes?" She asked really quietly. She seemed really shy.

The girl had bubblegum pink hair that was curled on the edges. She had big brown eyes and was wearing a white wool strapless dress that ended midthigh, yellow stockings, and white wool boots that stopped just below her knees. She had a pink belt that was slightly tilted. She also wore a white wool choker. She was very pretty.

"We were just wondering if we could use some fabric and materials from here to make our costume for the Autumn Costume Masquerade Ball Miss..." I said sweetly.

"Aries." She said. "Please don't call me Miss, it makes me feel old. I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologizing Aries?" Lucy asked confused. We were all confused as well.

"I'm sorry. It's just a habit of mine. I'm sorry." Aries replied with a hand on her cheek and her cheek tilted, a light blush staining her pale cheeks.

"It's fine." Erza said with a soft smile.

"So could we borrow some fabric and materials for our costumes?" Yukino spoke up bringing us to the topic we started with.

"I'm pretty sure you can. I'm sorry." Aries timidly replied. "Let me just asked Leo where the extra materials are. I'm sorry."

"Someone say my name?" A strong male voice rang out.

We all turned to see a tall male. He was wearing a suit and tie. His hair was orange and like a lions mane. He wore blue tinted glasses and had a boyish smirk plastered on his face. He looked handsome.

Aries blushed a darker shade of pink that it almost matched her hair. She averted her eyes from Leo as he smiled gently at her.

My long gone matchmaking senses woke up then. Leo and Aries like each other! Oh my Mavis! This is so cute!