Chapter Two: Blossoming Love

Laxus's POV

The next day I collected the dresses I had made for Mira. The dress makers were suprised to why but they decided not to question the crown prince of Fiore.

My brothers wanted to come with me because they wanted to meet Mira.

We snuck out of the palace in jeans, sneakers, and hoodies. I had a yellow hoodie, Natsu had a pink hoodie, Jellal had a azure hoodie, Sting had a white hoodie, Rogue had a black hoodie, Gajeel had a dark gray hoodie, Gray had a light gray hoodie, and Romeo had a purple hoodie.

As I reached the place where I left Mira I saw a note stuck to the nearby tree.

Hello Jack,
I'm sorry for not coming in person but my sisters and I are cleaning our house because our bosses gave us a leave. I would appreciate it if you came over to give me the dresses. Here's the address.

18 Rose Avenue, Blossom Homes

Thank you and I hope you come.

~Mira

"So we're heading to their house." Gray asked.

"I guess." I replied. "Just remember that they are very very very poor so don't expect anything from them. They are working hard to make ends meet. Also think of disguise name so they won't know our identity."

They all nodded. We headed of for 18 Rose Avenue in Blossom Homes.

Mira's POV

I hope Jack had received my note. Our bosses suprisingly gave us all a leave as they were smug about something.

My sisters and I cleaned our house because it was getting very dusty and we needed something to do.

Our house had two bedrooms, one bathroom, a living room and kitchen. We had a sofa, two armchairs, a dining table with four chairs and four beds that our neighbors had given when they were moving.

We all wore our day clothes.

I wore a simple yellow sleeveless dress that ended at my knees. I wore yellow flats and had my hair in a ponytail.

Erza wore a loose azure top and denim capris. She wore red flats and her hair was in pigtails.

Lucy wore a pink crop top and black ruffled mini skirt. She wore pink flats and had her blonde hair down with a small bit in a side ponytail.

Yukino wore a loose light yellow top and white shorts. She wore light yellow flats and her short hair was pinned back with a white rose clip.

Kagura wore a black tunic with black leggings. She wore black flats and her hair was in a ponytail.

Juvia wore a dark blue sleeveless knee length dress. She wore dark blue flats and her hair was in a ponytail.

Levy wore a light gray top with black capris. She wore light gray flats and her short blue hair was pulled back with a black headband.

Wendy wore a dark purple high-low dress. She wore dark purple flats and her hair was in pigtails.

As we were taking a break, I heard a knock on our door.

Lucy went to open it to find eight guys in jeans, hoodies, and sneakers.

The one in front spoke up.

"Is Mirajane Heartfilia here?"

It was Jack.

I walked up to the door to see Jack.