Chapter Five: You Can't Have Love Without Trouble

Lucy's POV

I cannot believe what had just happened. The mighty King of Fiore, King Igneel Dragneel just made me, Erza, Levy, Juvia, Wendy, Yukino, Kagura, and Mira the Royal Wedding Planners for the weddings of the century. I suppose it is a great honor and all, but what would Lady Angel, Lady Minerva, Lady Flare, and Lady Lisanna do to us now. Also me, Erza, Yukino, and Mira were helping with planning the wedding of the four princes we loved so dearly. True we had suggested ideas to the king, but that was only because we couldn't stand to watch him make a mess of the weddings of the century and no one else seemed to have the courage to talk against his very interesting suggestions.

Wendy and I walked behind Lady Lisanna as she made her way to her room. I couldn't help but notice the stares I was getting from the male palace servants. It wasn't my fault that I had to wear this ridiculous and over revealing outfit. It was all because of a certain someone that I was walking behind along with Wendy. The outfit didn't look as bad on Wendy and Levy but for the rest of us it did. I feel sorry for Mira now. In two days she'll also have to wear this ridiculous and over revealing maids outfit and on her it would make pretty much all the male palace servants drool and have their jaws dropping to the ground. If only the three soon to be princesses of Fiore and the soon to be queen of Fiore didn't suggest this awful idea.

Flashback

"Now that we all have two maids each as a sign of our powerful and amazing friendship, I have the most brilliant and wicked idea to torture these bitches with." Lady Angel smiled wickedly.

"What is it my dear friend? What evil and torturous ideas have you come up with in that wickedly evil and beautiful brain of yours? " Lady Minerva asked with an evil smirk.

"Should we make them do embarrassing things in front of the princes because I know that all eight of those sluts danced with all eight of the princes on the day of our Engagement Ball. Isn't that right you sluts?" Lady Lisanna turned to us with burning hatred and evil in her eyes.

All of us had turned our faces to the ground. That is we had until Lady Lisanna pulled my hair and slapped me hard against my right cheek making me fall to the ground in front of her on my knees.

"Answer me you blonde slut!" Hatred burned in her eyes as she looked at me. "You danced with my precious Natsy poo didn't you!" She slapped me twice as hard on my left cheek now.

I had tears in my eyes and I could see worry in the eyes of Wendy, Yukino, and Levy. I could see hatred in the eyes of Erza, Juvia, and Kagura. If Mira was here she would be beyond furious. It was one thing for her to get hurt but another thing for her precious and beloved sisters to get harmed.

"Yes Mistress Lisanna." I said meakly. My face was in pain. It was probably a bright red now and I probably had hand prints on my face. "I did dance with Prince Natsu Dragneel and my other seven sisters did dance with the other seven princes. Including Lady Angel's, Lady Minerva's, and Lady Flare's fiancées, Prince Laxus Dragneel, Prince Sting Dragneel, and Prince Jellal Dragneel."

Lady Lisanna smiled evilly and then yanked my hair once more. This time pulling me to my feet in front of her. I cried out in pain.

"Ahhh! Please stop!" I sobbed. "It hurts a lot. Please Mistress Lisanna! Ahhhhh!" Lady Lisanna just smiled and pulled my hair harder. My scalp was burning in pain. It seemed like she wanted to rip all of my hair out.