Chapter 9: COOKIE MONSTER WITH T. HIDDLESTON :D

🌟YOUR POV

After the pillow fight, Mal stayed in our room searching for a love spell, Jay and Carlos was playing video games in their dorm, Evie went out studying with Doug near the bleachers as Lizzy, Harmony, Maria and I were in the field. Maria was teaching us Archery.

After the lesson, Maria groaned, "There's a slumber party for all girls tonight, I don't want to gooo!" She says throwing her arms in the air, "It's too boring and all they talk about is boys!" Harmony laughed nodding, "It's true, Just lock your dorms so they don't go in and kidnap you in your dream." Harmony informed Lizzy and I.

That night Mal called us to the Kitchen to make a love potion. Jay, Carlos and I were sitting on a counter, Evie was watching Mal's potion. Lizzy was at the other table making the same cookies but without the spell for tomorrow while wearing a headset listening to music. "All right. It Says that we still need one tear, and I never cry." Mal says letting go of the spatula and let it at the side of the bowl, never cried huh?? You cried when you were a baby indicating you're alive. "Let's just chop up some onions." Carlos suggested holding a big onion, "I can make Carlos cry," Jay says cracking his knuckles, I rolled my eyes and slapped jay's head as Carlos covered his head.

"No and No It Says that we need one tear of human sadness." Mal read from the book, "And  this love potion gets the best reviews, so we have to follow it exactly." Mal Says closing it.
"A tear's a tear." Jay shrugged, "That's not true, Jay." Evie says, "They both have antibodies and enzymes, but an emotional tear has more protein-based hormones than a reflex tear."

"Listen to you." I said smiling at evie and she smiled back at me, I'm so proud of her. "Yeah, I knew that." jay said I playfully rolled my eyes, "Did not." I commented, jay looked at me, "Yeah, I did." Jay insisted, someone barged in, "There you are, Mal!" It was Lonnie, "I was looking for you. You know, all the girls want you to do their hair!" She says excitedly then looked at Mal's bowl, "Midnight snack, huh? What you guys making?" She ask as I answered, "Nothing special. Just cookies." She blinked and dipped her finger in the dough, "Oh, no, no!-" Evie and Mal warned, Lonnie licked the dough out of her finger- mhnnmm Hello there Salmonella- "Wait, wait, wait!" Evie says and Lonnie dropped her hand to her side, "What? I'm not gonna double dip." She said in defense since Mal and Evie were looking at her as if she killed someone in front of their eyes. "Feel anything? Yeah, like maybe it might be missing something?" I asked her, Jay smirked and got off of the counter and leaned close to her.

"Hey, there. The names jay." Lonnie deadpanned at him and looked away, "It could use some chips." She suggested as she walk to the refrigerator, "Chips? And those are..." Mal asked and slapped my hand when I dipped my finger in the bowl, "(Y/n)," she gave me a warning look. "What?" I asked and licked the dough mhmmm delicious salmonella! Lonnie pulled out something from the fridge and walked back, "Chocolate chips. Just the most important food group," she says placing the bowl filled with chocolate chips on the counter, We stared at her, Lizzy wasn't, she was minding her own business like her mom when she's busy putting on makeup but in Lizzy's case' Baking cookies, by the way she already placed the first plain cookie batch to the oven, she went to the fridge and grabbed Toffee and Chocolate bar, BuzzFeed pfft. (It won't be a 2 day cookie though)

"Wait, didn't your moms ever make you guys, like, chocolate chip cookies?" Lonnie asked us, we shook our head, "Like, when you're feeling sad, and they're fresh from the oven, with a big old glass of milk, and she just makes you laugh and puts everything into perspective and..." She noticed the way we stared at her making her stop telling us a life story- "Why are you all looking at me like that?" Lonnie questioned. "It's just different where we're from." I told her, Lonnie looked at us and nodded, "Yeah, I know. I just, you know, I thought... Even villains love their kids." She says, The other guys looked down avoiding eye contact except for me, Lonnie looked at them and frowned.

"Oh... How awful." Lonnie says realizing what she said, A tear rolled down on her cheek and I was fast enough to notice it and wiped it, then dropped it on the bowl, "Don't cry for us," I say smiling a bit, "It's okay." I told her and she gave me a sad smile. I noticed lizzy bring out the first batch cookies from the oven and placed sugar icing inside the pipe. 

She started designing the cookies, "I'll just look at Lizzy's." Lonnie says and we nodded, she walked to Lizzy, unconditionally scaring her making the icing burst out of the plastic when Lizzy squeezed the pipe. "I'm so sorry," Lonnie apologized, Poor girl humiliated herself, "It's okay," Lizzy giggled, Carlos wiped the icing from Lizzy's face and shoved it in his mouth, "That's delicious!" Carlos exclaimed, Lizzy licked the icing off of her hand and nodded. Lonnie was awkwardly smiling over there so, "Say Lonnie, Didn't you ask for Mal to do the girls' hairs? I'm willing to do it." I told her, he nodded, Mal mounted 'thank you' at me.

"Here take this," Lizzy says giving lonnie a sugar cookie, "Thanks..." Lonnie says, Evie squealed and took one cookie and dipped it in the broken piping bag. I took one and left with Lonnie.

"This is good, where'd Lizzy learn this from?" Lonnie asked finishing the cookie Lizzy gave her. "She learned it from her mum who learned it from the mad hatter, believe it or not but Lizzy had a normal childhood from the isle." I told her as we walk through the hallways, "So Lizzy belongs here." Lonnie said, "Yeah with her mum." She agreed, "You seem to belong her as well." Lonnie told me, we went to the venue of the slumber party. I changed every girls' hair and they payed me. Ruby, the daughter of Rapunzel gave me more money than the others since her hair was long af.

After I left and went back to the dorm, I placed the money bags on the table and sat on the window seat placing my headset listening, Spread your wings by Queen started playing and I looked at the isle.

Lmao seriously that song was playing when I was editing XD

Made: Moonwalking in heaven since 2015
Edited: August 3 2019
Published: August 4 2019

~Uriel_Sinclair