Chapter 16: IT'S MY STORY AND I'LL CRY IF I WANT TO

🌟 YOUR POV

We all sat on the bench, Liz took Harmony somewhere... It's happening...

I sighed and Mal leaned on my shoulder, "Hey, guys. How is everyone?" Ben ask, Mal ignored him, "Hey, listen. Forget about it. All right? It was nothing. Forget about it. Let it go. Tomorrow, after the coronation, I promise everything will be okay." Ben promised holding onto Mal.

"Where's Harmony? Our parents want to talk to her." Ben questioned us, "She... " I croaked out, "Lizzy's going to break with her and erase their memories together as we speak..." I told him, The others gasped, we haven't told them. Ben huffed and said goodbye before walking away.

Audrey and her so called friends took a seat behind us, "Listen, Evie, I wanna talk about earlier today." Doug says to Evie, "I just..." "Doug!" Chad yelled. Evie apologized to him, Doug frowned and left. "How long does she think that's gonna last?" I heard Audrey say, " Mal is just the bad girl infatuation."

"Yeah." The dummies agreed,  "I mean, he's never gonna make a villain a queen." Jane say, I groaned and snapped my fingers putting shame to Thanos making the girls I gave new hairs into dust- not really.

"Beware, forswear, undo Jane's hair." Mal says and squished her hand, I made the other girl's hair have split ends making them scream. "There's a lot more where that came from." I told them, Mal stood up next to me, "Excuse me, who do you think you are?" Audrey says, I crossed my arm, raising my brow, "Do we look like we're kidding?" Mal and I stated. Their eyes widen and they ran away. "I'm really looking forward to tomorrow." Mal says.

-No one's Pov-

Sorry to break your hearts if you loved Harmony and Lizzy's relationship.

Lizzy took Harmony to the Rose Garden, she walked over to the speaker and played music, "May I have this dance?" She asked sticking her hand out, "I would love to." Harmony says holding her hand as they started swaying to the slow music. "I love you you know that?" Lizzy said, Harmony hummed, "I love you too." After the song ended she pulled up a picnic bag. "What's all this?" "We didn't get to eat together at the party so I did this." She says and dropped the Memory potion in Harmony's drink, "Here you go," Lizzy smiled giving her the potion, Harmony ate a cookie and slurped on her drink. Harmony's vision blurred and fell in Lizzy's arms. "I'm sorry..." Lizzy whispered before kissing Harmony's lips.

"Need help?" (Y/n) asked from the entrance, Lizzy turns to her and nods. The hallways were empty since everyone else was still outside. Lizzy and (y/n) laid Harmony on her bed, The two got out of her room went to their dorm, Lizzy laid on her bed as (Y/n) listened to music.

;-;

Don't hate me for this okay? Sorry it's short-

Made: Everything changed when the Fire nation Attacked in 2016
Edited: August 3 2019
Published: August 4 2019

~Uriel_Sinclair