Chapter 20: THEY BACC??

🌟Your POV

Ahem, I've been watching Harmony and Lizzy lately, why? Oh because you know, I can't just bring Harmony's memories back even if I can, the potion says it's supposed to be her, not me so I've been leaving hints.. OH WAIT- I looked at Lizzy who just walked in the library, she grabbed a book and went to the counter where Harmony was, I was staring at them.

"Um... Hi! I wanted to borrow this book..." I heard Lizzy say, Harmony smiled, "Okay, just sign here and here."

They started to talk until Lizzy walked away, I looked at Harmony and walked over to her, "Hey-" She looked away from me and said, "My jacket...?" My eyes widen, no wonder my hints didn't work, it has to be- "LIZZY!!" She climbed over the counter, "Sorry just sign there," She says before running out. I shrugged and placed the book on the counter, "I was just going to ask where this book is supposed to be... But okay."

I walked out of library and saw the two of them hugging, "AWWEEEE!!" "I remember her!" Harmony says holding Lizzy's hand, "I'm so happy for you two!!" I say, Harmony and Lizzy waved goodbye before they walked away hand in hand. I walked away and winked at the screen. "The ship has sailed." I said and walked to the balcony looking at the isle. "Can I tell you guys something?" I asked, "I actually miss the isle," I leaned over on the ledge, "I'm thinking of visiting once a week without the others knowing... Should I???"

Made: August 10 2019
Edited:
Publish: August 10 2019

~Uriel_Sinclair