chapter 2 ♥♥♥

Jake's POV

The guys and me are playing the classic truth or dare.I choose dare,when it's my turn. The guys turn around and talk about what their gonna make me do.They turn to me again when they're done."You have to date Jenna and dump her," they said with interest."Please I've done this a hundred times,anyway who's Jenna?" I asked clueless. "She's the nerd bestfriend of Amy,remember?" Rex asks. "Oh, right! now I remember, this'll be easy." I said while turning my head to look at Alynna calling my name."Hey,Aly!" I said to her then we started to make out.I'm still thinking of how I can get her to date me.

Jenna's POV

I went to my locker to get my things then headed to my Home economics class. I have this class with Jake and thankfully not with Alynna. I was surprised when Jake sat beside me and not on his usual table at the back of the classroom. Why would he sit here when his sit sit is definitely available."Hi, Jenna," he said with a smile.I thought he didn't know me."Uhm..hi. I'm surprised you know my name," I said with a hint of uneasiness."Of course I know you," he said with a "duhh" tone. The teacher entered the room before I can even answer him "Okay class, we're going to bake a cake but yu wouldn't do it here, you will cook it with your partner.And speaking of partners I already choose your partner for you since you take ages to pick your partners, you will be pairing with whom you are sitting with today.This will also serve as your project." then she carried on eith how we will bake the cake, what ingredients we will need."So where will we bake the cake, do you want it to be your house or mine..?" I ask Jake, I want this project to be over as soon as possible."Is it okay to do it at my house?" he asks "sure" I say,lacking in enthusiasm."Are you free on Saturday?" he asks again. I think for a minute "yeah, I'm free,should we do it on Saturday?" I ask "It's a date!" he said,grinning.

I rush out of the classroom the moment the bell rang,aching to get out of the awkward feeling and situation I'm having because of Jake.I went to my locker and that's when I realised what's going on. Jake knows me, he talked to me, he sat beside me, he's my H.E partner and I'm going to his house on Saturday!!! Amy has to hear about this later.

I change my clothes while talking to Amy.She's just listening, not talking."What are you thinking about Amy?" I ask her when I finished my story."Don't you find it suspicious?" she asks."What do you mean?" I aks,confused. "I mean don't you find it suspicious? Jake never talks to you he doesn't even know your name, then suddenly he sits with you and talked to you,I'm sorry it's just, not Jake." She says "I did think it was suspicious but I don't think he's that that bad,is he?" I ask her "I  don't know I don't really hang out with them a lot," we talked about random things on the way to the gym."Just be careful when your with him black, I don't feel good about him talking to you," she said before she opened the door to the gym "okay,don't worry about it," I said reassuring her.

We entered the gym and started warming up.We turned our attention to our teacher when he entered the room."Alright class I will make it easy for you today, you have to crawl through that net then climb up that wall do twenty push us run a thousand-meter dash then come back here," he said directing us what to do the whole class groaned "no more groaning and proceed to your positions the faster you move, the higher the grade," he said we went to our position and he blew the whistle.

I run to the net and struggled to get out of the tangles I tripped through one of the ropes and almost face flat I waited for the fall but it never came,somebody caught me before I completely fall, I look up to see a worried Jake looking down to me "are you okay,Jenna?" he asks "yes, thanks!" I said then started going through the net again.when I got out the net I run to the wall and started climbing. after climbing I went to the starting point and proceeded to the thousand-meter dash, I was heaving went I arrive at where we started. I finished the course within five minutes and I'm fourth.

I walked myself to the bench and sat beside Amy."Are you okay? I saw you trip on the net," she says "yeah, I'm okay, good thing Jake catched me before I hit the floor," I tell her "I know, everybody saw it," she tells me "really?"  I look around and saw some girls glaring at me "yeah, and speaking of the devil, he's walking towards us right now."oh, no, I have enough girls glaring at me he doesn't have to come here now, what do I do?" I ask her nervous "uhh..come on let's go to the cr," she says pulling me away.But before I can stand up he called my name. "Jenna, I was hoping I could talk to you about our project,"he said."Oh,okay what about it?" I said rather disappointed. "uhmm, let's just meet here in front of the school okay? and another thing did you hurt yourself on the nets?" he asks with a concern look on his face."No, I didn't, thanks again for catching me," I said smiling.

I change my clothes after class and got inside Amy's car."What was that about?" she asked when I'm inside the car."What do you mean?" I look at her with a confused face, she rolled her eyes "the Jake thing?" she said with a 'duhh' tone."Don't ask me, ask him, it's not like I can read minds, you know,"

She stopped in front of my house and I got out of my hot seat."hey, mom, I'm home" I greet my mom whose cooking at the kitchen."hey,honey, I have a surprise for you, it's in your room," my mom said "okay,thanks mom" I said running to my room. I close the door only to be tickled by my bestfriend,guy bestfriend,he's rarely here because he's always busy with his training." "STOP-  TICKLING-  ME!!" I said between laughs. "How's my little princess?" heasked when I stopped laughing, "stop treating me like a little gir!!" I said,pouting"well,you are acting like one," he said. "How've you been? Amy and I really missed you! Will you stay here?" I ask him excitedly."uhmm..no I will be here for a week then be away for a month then I will stay here for the whole school year," he explained."Oh, okay, I'll just call Amy," I said happily and went to get my phone.I called  Amy and told her the news "Really?Ken's home? I'll be there at ten," she said obviously grinning "okay bye!"

 _♥_♥_♥ _♥_♥_♥ _♥_♥_♥ _♥_♥_♥ _♥_♥_♥ _♥_♥_♥ _♥_♥_♥ _♥_♥_♥ _♥_♥_♥ _♥_♥_♥ _♥_♥_♥ _♥_♥_♥

oohh...a new character,who do you think Ken is?What will be his role(obviously another bestfriend but of course theres more to that) thanks for reading and please tell me what you think...>o<