chapter 3 ♥♥♥

"Where are you going?" Amy asks Ken. We're eating at our favorite ice cream parlor."Well, for the first week we will just train on the facility and then we will go to the camping grounds to train," he explained while eating his ice cream."Don't you do anything else but train?" I said bored "When we aren't training I'm here with you two eating ice cream,"Ken said slurping his milkshake."Come on let's go to the park," I said, the park is our favorite hang out,unlike other teens who prefer going to bars.We talk about random things while walking, I really missed Ken we've known each other since we we're kids. I was walking ahead of them when I suddenly bumped into someone,"oh, sorry I'm not looking to where I'm going," I said not looking on the person's face. "It's okay, did you hurt yourself Jenna?" I look up to see Jake "no,I didn't thanks," I smiled at him."Princess,are you okay?" Ken said when he realised what happened."I'm fine Ken, don't worry," I said giving him a warning look."Princess? Is he your boyfriend?" Jake said with a hint of jealousy in his voice but I disregard that,there is no way Jake will be jealous because some guy called me princess."No he's not my boyfriend,he's my bestfriend and he just got used calling me princess," I explained,"Oh, okay so I guess I'll see you in school tomorrow,bye," he said before walking away."Who is that guy? I think he likes you," Ken said, but Amy answered him for me,"he's the school jock,her H.E. partner," she said while tapping on her phone."And he doesn't like me," I said,there is no way Jake will like a nerd like me,especially me."Are you blind,only a blind person can't see that he likes you," he said "he hes a girlfriend," I say emotionless,but in truth my insides are churning, what if Jake really likes me?

The whole week Jake keeps talking to me for no reason,he sits beside me during the classes we have together, and the more he does it the more suspicious Amy thinks he is.Right now I'm in front of the school gate waiting for Jake,we will do our project today, I could see his motorbike in the corner."Hey Jenna,ready to do our little project?" he said with a teasing voice "yes, and only the project," I said hinting that my only objective is to finish the project and nothing else,"why you have something else in mind,PRINCESS?" he said with a mocking tone.I just let it slide since I didn't want to get into his bad side,"no,unless you do." I said mimicking his teasing tone.He chuckled.The ride to hishouse was smooth.We entered his house to be greeted by three kids running around,"Trishia,Milley,Robert!!!SIT DOWN!!" said a vioce bellowing from the kitchen,which I guess is from their mother."Your brother and his friend will be here soon,"She said"oh, their here already,you must be Jenna?Jake has told me all about you," she said smiling,"I hope it's not bad things he's talking about," I said, kidding."Oh,no he told me stuffs lie a love sick boy, like,'she's so beautiful,you wouldn't be bored when your with her..'and all that," she said remembering the moment.I can't believe Jake talks about me to his mother, maybe there really is a chance that he likes me."Come on Jenna, let's start cooking,all the ingredients are already prepared," Jake shouted from the kitchen,"coming!! excuse me Mrs.Adams," I said excusing myself "sure,sure and don't call me Mrs.Adams,it makes me feel old, just call me Lara," she said as I make my way to the kitchen.

The kitchen is all white,the only mess are the ingredients scattered all over the table.We started baking the cake,we talked about random things while baking.

Jake's POV

I was walking in the park while listening to my iPod, I'm supposed to meet with Alynna today she's been nagging me about Jenna, she knows that it's just a stupid bet and she's getting all worked up,if she isn't the head cheerleader I wouldn't even date her.Jenna's more fun to be with and she's pretty cute if she just take off her glasses.I was deep in thoughts when somebody bumped into me I was about to shout at the person when I realised who it is."Oh, sorry I'm not looking to where I'm going," she said not looking at me "it's okay, did you hurt yourself Jenna?" she looked up at me "no I didn't,thanks," she said with her cute smile."Princess,are you okay?" said a guy running towards us, why did he call her princess,I wonder if he's her boyfriend "I'm fine Ken, don't worry," she said assuring him."Princess? Is he your boyfriend?" I ask her, I don't know why but I feel really jealous thinking that this guy is her boyfriend."No he's not my boyfriend,he's my bestfriend and he just got used calling me princess," she explained."Oh, okay so I guess I'll see you in school tomorrow,bye," I said feeling relieved that he's not her boyfriend, but I still don't like the idea of her being friends with any other guy. 'Stop it! your supposed to be planning on how to ask her to a date not being concerned for her, it's a good thing she has a guy to go to when you break her heart,' I thought to myself

I could see Alynna sitting impatiently inside the ice cream parlor."Right about time,what took you so long?" she asks in that whiny tone that annoys the hell out of me "I-" I was about to explain when she cut me off "whatever! let's just get to the mall," UGHHH!!! GIRLS!! they annoy the hell out of me. When we got to the mall she babbled about her nails and hair and stuff, I didn't pay attention to her, I was thinking of Jenna I wonder how it feels like to date her.

Jenna's POV

We we're finishing the frosting on the cake we also made some for his mother and the triplets. He sprinkled some toppings and the cakes done. We went to the living room after we cleaned up the kitchen, "Bye,Lara,bye kids," I said before going out the door "Why don't you eat dinner here first?" she asks me, "sorry, but I have to meet up with my friends,maybe next time is that okay?" I said feeling sorry to turn down her invitation."Oh, sure but you can't say no next time, okay?" she said happily, "Okay, bye," I said going out the door. Jake gave me a ride home on his motorcycle, the whole ride was quiet. I got down when he stopped in front of my house but before I could enter the gate he stopped me, "Jenna?" he said "yes?" he looked like he's debating with himself about something. "Uhh..are you free on Saturday?" I thought about it for a moment,"yeah,I am, why?" he looked at me sheepishly, "Will you go out on a date with me?"

_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥

He finally asked her out on a date!!! should I be happy, I don't think so because he's starting the prank..poor Jenna...anyway thanks for reading!!! please comment and vote(if you want to!!) thanks again!!! :D