chapter 4 ♥♥♥

Am I hearing him right? Jake Adams,my long time crush is asking me, ME!!! on a DATE??!!! I'm probably delusional right now."Jenna?Jenna? please say something.." he said looking worried "W-why me?and besides you have a girlfriend," I frown thinking of that,"we broke up, because with the little time that I've been with you,talked to you I realised that I really like you and I don't really like Alynna, I just use her for my reputation," he said with sincerity."Sooo? will you go out with me?" I was too stunned I couldn't answer,"Jenna?" he nudged me when I didn't answer,"YES!!!" I blurt out then suddenly covered my mouth, I blushed with embarassment.He chuckled "see you on monday,princess," he said and mockingly "and before I forget," he said then kissed me on the lips, just a peck, but it was heaven for me.I slept with a smile on my face that night, I kept on touching my lips again and again.

           I'm sitting with Jake in Biology,and everytime I glance at Alynna she is glaring at me, even in the hallways including her friends,sigh, this is gonna be  a long week.

          "Hey,bitch!!!!" Alynna said with a loud slap on my face, I was changing in my P.E uniform,she took me by surprise."You whore!!!You stole my boyfriend didn't you??!!!! You probably stripped in front of him!!! You desperate piece of sh*t!!!!" she said with pure disgust."Excuse me!! I didn't steal your boyfriend he's the one who asked me out on a date,and you know, he also said that he's only dating for his reputation!!And don't accuse me of stripping in front of him cause that's probably what you do!!! Don't ever treat me like you!!!" I said with pure hatred, I can't believe this girl,how dare she do that, she's such a warfreak!!! "Oh,and another thing he's just doing this because of a stupid truth and dare game, and he's dare is to date you, don't hope too much," she said with a smirk then walked out.

          "No she's just saying that to make Jake and you hate each other, don't believe that liar of a bitch, nothing she says is true," Amy said after I told her about what happened with Alynna "but what if it's true Amy? what if he really did it because of a game?" I said going nuts about what Alynna said, "Don't do that!! that's exactly what she wants you to do!! And if Jake really does that I'll kick his ass," I smiled at her "thanks Amy, your the best" I said "aww,what about me?!" Ken said pouting holding a plate of cookies in his hands, "of course you too, but aren't you supposed to be in the facility now?" I ask remembering his schedule "no I was told to stay here by royal request," he said using hand quote, Amy and I laughed "why? do you want to exchange quality time with us for camp?" I ask with teasing look "no, if you will feed me," he said, joking.

         I woke up early to prepare for my date, because Amy said she'll take me out for a spa first. We went to have foot spa then we had manicure and pedicure and everything else I can't remember, she helped me with my clothes and my make up is just simple natural look and she added a dab of lipgloss. And after all the suffering I'm done I'm wearing fit t-shirt, a skirt and leggings. Since it's not a formal date we're just going to the mall and watch movies, eat dinner and whatever other things he has in mind.

        A car parked in front of our house and then honked."Okay he's here,relax and just be yourself," Amy said "o-okay," I said nervously, this is my first date and it's with someone I like. I feel so happy and nervous at the same time. I walked out the door and said goodbye,"hey Jenna," Jake said then kissed me on the lips,"come on let's go to the mall," he said with a smile.

      "So what do you want to watch?" he asked "hmm...that one!" I said pionting to a horror movie."Are you sure? you might scream my ears off," he said with a smirk "I wouldn't choose that if I would do that, In fact I love horror movies," I said with a smile, he chuckled at my reaction. "Okay,fine but if get scared even a little I'm getting a kiss," he said with anaughty smile, "And if I don't your gonna buy an ice cream, deal?," I said "deal!" then he went to get tickets and some popcorn.

     "I want strawberry ice cream with sprinkles 'kay?!" I said gleefully. "Fine," then he went to the ice cream stall while grumbling about not getting his kiss and that I'm not a normal girl. I giggled when he wouldn't hear me. I was looking around when I saw a suspicious guy holding a camera looking at me, this isn't good we have to get out of here, I thought.

      "Come on, let's go to some other place," I said when he came back with the ice cream, "okay, so where do you want to go?" he asked. Anywhere away from that paparazzi, I thought "let's go to the park," I said smiling there's a lot of people there since it's wekend I could probably loose him there.

      We watched the dancing fountain show and then eat some sweets when I suddenly felt sleepy."Could we go home now?" I ask him sleepily, he chuckled at me then said sure. "Thanks for tonight I really enjoyed our date," I said beore going out of the car, he kissed me then said "anything for my princess.

_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥

What's with the paparazzi? looks like I will reveal her secret earlier than I expected.. thanks for reading

please vote and comment (if you want to...)