chapter 1 ♥♥♥

this is the first story i will publish on wattpad after months of reading..hahahaha.... so just sit back and enjoy...oh..and please dont judge me i dont usually write/type/publish my stories...so im not used to this..so again sit back and enjoy...

_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥

Chapter 1

I wake at the sound of my annoying alarm clock. I grab my glasses and got up straight to the bathroom to take a bath. It's the first day of the semester and it will be just like before,same routine. Me unnoticed and me the nerd. I took awarm bath and stand in front of my mirror brushing my teeth. Then I got dresses, grabbed my bag and went downstairs. "Morning sweety," my mom greets from the kitchen "morning mom," I greet her back. "oh, and Jenna grab your breakfast from the kitchen counter I packed it for you because Amy's already waiting for you in the front porch," "thanks , mom" I said to her while  getting out the door.

"Mornin'  black nerd,"  Amy says greeting me, my bestfriend is the school's cheerleader, I know, very unlikely to happen. But don't judge Amy she's not like those bratty cheerleaders you come across highschool, she's really nice and we've been bestfriend since forever. "Come on black, we'll  be late for school with you spacing out!!!" she shouts before getting inside her car "yeah, I'm coming," I grumble. "So, what's for breakfast..?" she asks while driving "blueberry pancakes!!" I say with  with a smile it's our favorite food " yum!! can I have some, please!!!!!" she says using her puppydog eyes "you don't have to use that, Amy, mom always packs breakfast for both of us," "I know, but when it's blueberry pancake, you just shove it in your mouth," she says pouting. "Here, I'll shove some in your mouth too," I say, but gave her some. "hmmm.....these pancakes are the best!!!!!" she says.

"See you at Bio, black," she says with a smile when we came to school. "Bye," your probably wondering why she calls me black, well, that's pretty obvious I like black ever since I first laid eyes on it.Not the usual nerd?yepp, you could definitely say that.Amy usually tells me that I'm a nerd with a spunk.Oh, I like to read make no mistake at that, I can play the guitar and the drums.

I went to my locker to get my book and then headed to class. I headed to my first class Calculus, what a great way to start my senior year,notice the sarcasm. I have a couple of classes with Amy, like Biology and History. Too bad, class is boring without her.

I head to my second class which I have with Amy,Biology.And my long time crush is in this class too. Unfortunately, he is our school's biggest jerk, I mean jock. Don't ask me why I like him, that's pretty obvious, but I never let my hopes up, he wouldn't even look at me.

We chatted the whole class away, and soon enough it's lunch time. I sit at my usual table in the corner with Amy, she wave her cheerleader friends, they sit with the jocks and I saw some of them making out.I look at the popoular table looking for- "Jake!!" Great! Here comes the bitch.

I guess you've figured it out already,Jake is Alynna's girlfriend.If you stil don't get it Alynna is the girl in highschool called Head cheerleader,bitch,queen bee, you name it and Jake is the great boyfriend,the highschool jock and my crush.Typical, I know.

When Alynna got to their table he kissed Jake and they immediately started making out. "Jenna! Jenna! Hello..?earth to Jenna..?" I heard Amy while waving her hand in front of my face. "What?" I ask "You're spacing out again, what's with you and spacing out these days?" she asked "I'm just thinking of how can Jake tolerate making out with that bitch. And you know what else I'm thinking about. It's almost time. I have to leave after graduation." I said while munching on my fries."I know it's okay you know, I'll still be with you there," she said "yeah,but it won't be the same cause you're going to college and I'm not." I said with a frown."Come on,stop thinking about it, it's still a few months away, you know." She said trying to cheer me up."Let's just eat,"

 _♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥

I know the first chapters boring.But what do you think is Jenna talking about?Where will she go? I'm sorry but it wouldn't be revealed until the last few chapters,sorry.