Roxy Milan Radia

The 15 year old with a fake ID took another beer at The Club. She Wiped Her Mouth and Than left. Her Bruised arms Hid behind Her Tough leather Jacket. She had on a tank top. She walked into her House And Heard Her Mom laughing and a Tough mans Voice. The Girl Looked into Her Mothers Bedroom. Her Mother was Drunk and Sitting On the Lap Of a touch Black Guy. They Were Making Out.

The Girl walked into her bedroom.The Old Door Said Roxy on it. her Father had made her the door sign. Roxy Is her name. She Shut the Door Quietly. she took off her jacket and when she threw it on her bed His Card Fell Out. Hank Voights Card. The Memory Flashed From 6 Years ago. She Kept the Card.

Flash back

Roxy Was Skipping Around the Living room. Being Only A 9 Year Old She Was Excited For Her Dad to Come Home. Her Mom Smiled at Roxy. That was When the Door bell Rang. Mom Put down the Spoon that was Mixing the Macaroni With and Walked to the Door. Curious of What Was Going on Roxy Followed Her Mother. Roxy's Mother Shooed Roxy Off After She Opened the Door. Roxy Went up to Her room. After 4 minutes She ran back down stairs because she Heard Her Mother crying. "Mommy?" The Young Roxy Asked. Her Mother Looked at the Small Girl And Sobbed again. Roxy's Mother Walked Up to Roxy and Lifted Her up. Roxy Wrapped Her arms around her mothers neck and Legs around her mothers waist. Roxy Did Not know what was going on till after the Police Left. But Before they Left a tall man Smiled at the young girl and Gave Her His Card. "You Need anything Call this number" The man With a gravely Voice Said. The Young Girl Nodded.

Flash back ended.

That was The Day Everything Changed. That Was the Day she found out her father died. Her Father and Roxy had a amazing relationship. Roxy Resembled Her Father. Roxy's Soft Brown eyes that turned even softer when she was sad and a Dark Brown Color when she was angry also the dull eyes. That was the day. The last Day Her Eyes stopped having a light in it. The Last day Her Mother and Her Smiled. She Picked Up the card. Wondering Why She kept it. She Wondered if She Could Call.

He Would Not Remember Me. Also That was the Day Her Mother started Beating Her. Roxy Put back on her jacket and laid down. She than Fell Asleep to the Sound Of Her Mothers Slurs.