Chapter Ten: Nightmares and Lectures

Roxy tossed and turned in her sleep last night. As the memories flooded into her head and remembering watching her Sister shoot a man in the head. She felt a hand on her cheek and she screamed and sat up and started hitting the figure that sat on her bed. She felt arms around her and realized that it was Hank. "Easy Easy, Your alright your safe now" Hank whispered and held Roxy close. It hurt his heart to see Roxy so upset, so angry so scared. Hank made a promise and like always he intended to keep it. Roxy's tears soaked into Hank's t shirt as he held her. "Your safe" He kept whispered as he stroked Roxy's back. Once Roxy had managed to get her breathing together she pulled back from Hank's chest. "Hey, it's okay to be scared, But its not okay to blame yourself or to blame Erin" Hank Said and looked Into Roxy's Eyes. "But, She shot the man" Roxy responded the memory flashing in her head.

"That man had a gun, and was trying to kill people innocent people. Erin and I, and the team we save innocent people, and yes sometimes that means that we have to kill people. It affects us to, but what makes us happy is having someone home to come to, for me its you for Erin its Jay and she loves you Roxy. You are loved. So please do not make her feel bad for protecting you, She loves you and would take a bullet and die for you." Hank lectured but with a kind voice. Roxy nodded knowing she had been sort of disrespectful to her adoptive sister.