Chapter 1: Hey yall

Its the girls last year of highschool. As Nicole gets ready for the first day as a senior she wakes up early and go's downstairs. Her mother is making sausage, eggs, and biscuits. "Hey ma.... where's daddy." "He had to go to work early but he's gonna be home before you are." "Ok" As Nicole's brother walks down he takes a sausage out the plate. "Hey sis." Nicole looks up at Denniko saying "Bye niko, lil 10th grader." "Girl you just happy you in the 12... don't be too happy." Nicole rolls her eyes. She finishes breakfast and makes a tweet.

Nikkidoee- Finally I'm in the 12th grade

After that she brushes her teeth and go's into her room. Finding her twin sisters Kayla and Jayla in her huge closet. "GET OUT OF MY ROOM" Nicole says. "No because its gonna be my room when u go to college" says jayla "No mines" says kayla. They walk out the room still arguing going downstairs. Nicole then gets dressed. She's then puts on a cute outfit from H&M. After that she brushes her hair and presses it some more. Just when the boy she had a crush on for years text her.

Johnathon- Hey nikki

Me- hey

Johnathon- Ik its early and we just goin to school but I gotta ask u somethin real important when we get to school

Me- ok see u then

Nicole calls her best friend Megan and tells her wht johnny says. Then Nikky drives to school in her new car she got for her 16th birthday. When she pulls up in the school parking lot and gets out she see's Megan.

"MEGANNNNNNNN.' "NIKKIII OMG LOOK AT YOU." Even though they saw each other last week. They walk into school and go to their first class together Math.