The Tunnel

The next morning we decide to walk because Derrick found some food stashed away. So we start walking but before we went on our journey we stopped by the gun shop. Derrick walks in first with the 🔫(gun) fully loaded with bullets. He then says "get a lot of guns make no noise and get endless ammo." "ok" I said confidently." While Meg was looking for flashlights and batteries. We then went to grocery stores looking for food but on our way we had to walk through a tunnel that was dark. "Nikki I'm scared" said Meg. "Shut up!" Derrick tried to say quietly. "If we get too loud they will hear us so stay close and shut up" Derrick said. Ofcourse I was in the middle because I was not feelin to get eaten, plus I know meg was my best friend but she was a little wild. But anyway we start walking and then it's this huge zombie like I have no idea how it got this big. But it was huge. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!" screamed Derrick. "Oh fuck no y'all we needa go another way" I said. But then Derrick made a point by saying "No we can't we have to kill it because there could be more like this, There could be zombies in the water for all we know, plus we need to know how to kill this zombie." right when we were making a plan while it was walking around survivors came behind us. All you heard were guns and there was a gun to Derrick's head. "NO!" I screamed not caring about the zombie, y'all's he's not bitten we are all survivors." "So why does he have blood on him" I heard a voice but couldn't see the persons face. "He killed a zombie trying to save me, please don't kill him" I said about to cry. Then they let him go and asked "Where you teens headed?" I still couldn't see any bodies face. "California I heard there's a rescue search over there and we need to get there." Derrick said with an attitude feeling his head. Then people start walking it. It was about 5 of them and they were all strapped and had a truck. I saw this man waking out and I ran to him not hesitating. It was my older brother I thought had died in the war. I started crying and he said "Nikki I missed you so much." Me still crying "I missed you too." I told him who my friends were and my brother was the leader of the group. So anyway we hopped in the truck. I told him it was a huge Zombie that I didn't know why it was so big. He hopped out the truck and told the ladies to stay in. So this time I sat and waited.

Derrick's view-

I was walking with all the men Nikki's brother pulled together. To me they all looked like they served in the army. "Oh no what the fuck." One of Jim's men said. Jim was Nikki's brothas name. "I can't do this sahnn look at that it's like a giant." "Aye we will kill this because we have to get by and Chris's wife is pregnant in the car we will kill this and go back ok men" Jim said. Now you 3 aim for the head and you 2 and I will aim for the heart" We start shooting and we eventually killed it. So we ran back and Nikki jumped out the car to come hug me then her brother and I sat by her and we drove out of the tunnel. Ofcourse we rolled over a couple of Zombies that were about to die cuz we didn't want to let it stay alive.

Jim view-

I looked at how I saw that boy and Nikki connect because her other boyfriend was disrespectful to me. "He was a punk for leaving her like that at this zombie invasion, I'm gonna fuck him up when I see him" I said to Tom my war buddy. Then Derrick says "Not to ear hustle but you have to get in line, I been wantin to fight Jonathan ever since left Nikki."