Chapter 4: The dinner

Mr.love says" So Nicole what do you like to do?" "Umm I like to shop, drive, learn, and," As Mr.love cuts her off "Hmm Johny this is the girl you told us about." Herold stop being like that the girl is sweet." Says Mrs.love "Thanks ma." Mrs.love ask Nikki "So Nicole do you like your dinner?" "Yes I do thank you Mr and Mrs.love." "Your welcome dear." When they finish eating Johny takes Nikki home. "Goodnight johny." "Good night honey." They kiss and Nikki gets out and go's inside.

Johny then drives home and go's inside. He hears his parents arguing. "Herold why are you so stuck up and rude to all his girl friends?" "Kristina I just don't want him to have the wrong girl." Mrs.love screams "IT IS NOT YOUR DECISION FOR WHAT JOHNY WANTS!" "Honey why are you screaming?" "BECAUSE YOU MAKE ME SCREAM AT THE STUPID THINGS YOU DO!" Johny then closes his door and go's to sleep.

  The next morning Nikki go's to school and tells Megan everything. Johny walks up and hugs Nikki from behind. "Hey bae." "Hey bae." "Nikki I gotta talk to you." "Um ok johny." They walk over by his locker. Johny then says "Nikki my parents were arguing last night." "About what?" "Well about you my mom was saying how sweet you are and how rude my dad was being." "O.. so what does that mean." "I dont know bae."The bell rings and they split up.