Chapter 5: OMG

Ik I haven't updated in a long time because everything happened but im back again and will update a lot more now.

Johnathon walks up to Nikki at lunch."Hey you wanna go to this party?" "Umm sure but when?" '"Tonight... I will pick u up at 6 ok." "Um sure." They then get their food and split up again to different tables.

"Hey Megan" "Oh hey Nikki "

"Umm Meg you know that new guy." "What new guy?" "The one that's having the party." "oh yea him.. what about him." "He's gorgeous." "I guess but I have a boyfriend, you know that." "Well then he's mineeee" "I guess" They then eat their food while the new guy that's popular comes up to them.

"Hey ladies"he sits down right next to Nikki. "So I hear your name is Nikki and yours is Megan."h..how did you know my name?" says megan in a freaked out way. Then I look at him and just start dreaming of how his bone structures are, and his hazel eyes, and his pretty curly none beady hair, and his caramel color, and his. I snap out of it and start thinking about John again. The new guys name is Derrick and he's tall like 5'11 6 feet tall. That's perfect for me because im short. I then go home because school was over. I went straight to my room and picked out a cute outfit. It was a crop top with high waisted shorts. I had my doc.martins on because it was cute with that outfit. So I then brush my teeth again, wash my face, and then I put my hair in a high sloppy bun. I could do that because my hair was really long to be black I guess but im mixed anyway. So I start putting my make-up on. My eyes are hazel too so I put black eyeliner on a.d black mascara. Then I put on my mac it was heroine. It was a Friday anyway so it wasn't like the party was on a school day. So anyway after that I called my mom and asked if I could go to the party because she was working late today and my dad was too. So after that John pulled up with the whip. I got in and we left. As we arrived to Derrick's house. I had gasped for how big it was. We had then got out the car and the party was live already so we just walked in. John and I were separated through all the drunk people. I had only recognized one person, which was Derrick. So I went over there to him. We talked for a while and I gave him my kik. We then had went outside because it was really loud. He told me about where he was from and then he told me a secret. "so nikki""yea" "I actually really like you and think we should more." "I mean I guess but I have a boyfriend." "Oh yea' "yea'' So we started to walk back to the house and saw a huge explosion from across the lake. So we had ran back in the house. Derrick cut the music off and told everyone to go. John was going to take me home but I had to take megan home because she was drunk, of course. So john waits for us to leave too but I waited because  I didn't want to be in the traffic getting out of his street with all these drunk teens. So I waited, which derrick said I could. We started talking about the explosion while megan was coming back to not being drunk. While we walked outside it was this person standing outside. Derrick walked up to him and when the person turned around his face was red and he looked crazy. So Derrick started to back up then the man attacked him. I ran over to help with a bat hitting the person repeatedly. Then I helped Derrick up. We ran inside and locked the door. I was screaming Johns name and he wasn't answering. I cried and cried worrying where he was. I couldn't go home because it wasn't safe. I looked outside and there were people just like that man everywhere. I called my parents and they didn't answer. So derrick, Megan, and I started to freak out. Derrick was comforting  me while I cried. We went to his room, and ofcourse his bed was huge. He left us in the room to go get the gun from his parents room. WE then all went to sleep on his king bed which was comfortable because I was in his arms all night. The next day I woke up hoping it was a dream but wasn't. Derrick was already up looking at the news. They were saying zombies and inhuman things attacking people. I cried again while derrick turned and saw I was up. He touched my leg and said im not going to let anything happen to you or your friend. That's when I thought to myself Derrick is starting to grow on me.

So I hope you liked this chapter. I know it was an out the blue thing but yea. Where do you think John is? Is nikki starting to like derrick?