Chapter 3: The beginning of meeting the parents

As everyone sits in class looking at the clock. The bell rings and everybody in class says "TURN UPPPPP." Everyone walks of class and the hallway is full of teens saying Turn Up and Its Friday. While Nikki is at her locker putting all her stuff up since she didn't have homework, Johny walks up. "Nikki we have been dating a while and I want you to meet my family." Nikki just stands there. "Ummm sure, I cant wait." Even though Nikki was scared to death of meeting Johny's parents. When Nikki walks into her house she runs straight to her room and oovoo's Megan. 'Hey megan." "Heyyy, so how's it been going."  "Well Johny wants me to meet his parents... but I'm scared because thats a really big deal." "I know but let me talk to u later Nikki Im going out with my mom." "K bye."

They hang up and Nikki turns on the tv. That night Nikki gets dressed up and ready for the date with Johny's parents. She pulls up to their house which is mega huge. She rings the doorbell and a man answers it wearing a suit. He takes her coat and walks her to the formal dining room. A beautiful women walks from upstairs into the formal dining room. "Hello Nicole." "Hi Mrs.Love, I'm Nicole but people call me Nikki." "Well Nikki you are pretty and ur thick as in big booty small waist." "Ma stop what are you trying to do run her away?" Johny says running down the steps in a versace suit. "Hey Nikki." "Hi johny." "Ma we are going to my room where you can't harass her, let's go Nikki." Johny grabs Nikki by her waist and kisses her out of no where. He then takes her upstairs and says... "Sorry for my mother she is something else." "She's not that bad you know like she's nice." "Mmhm I don't think so." They both laugh.

"JOHNATHON GET DOWN HERE NOW AND YOUR DATE!". As johny's father screams. They both walk down the steps and go sit down. Mr.Love looks at Nikki and says...