16 yo mommas so fat

1. Yo mommas so fat she sat at the beach and the life guard said "sorry, but the tide wants to come in."

2. You mommas so fat she sat on a rainbow and skittles popped out.

3. Yo mommas so fat she sat on an iPod and made it an iPad.

4. Yo mommas so fat she sat on a coin and a booger popped out of George Washington's nose.

5. Yo mommas so fat when she sat on a beach wales came up to her and sang "we are family!"

6. To mommas so fat she's got more chins than the china town phone book.

7. Yo mommas so fat she has to have bookmarks to keep track of her chins.

8.yo mommas so black when she walked past the tv I missed 5 commercials.

9. Yo mommas so fat the back of her beck looks like a pack of hot dogs.

10. To mommas so fat that even her shadow ways 42 pounds.

11. Yo momma so fat she's never used a phone booth.

12. Yo mommas so fat when she tried to touched her toes she fell and there was an earthquake!

13. To mommas so fat, when she goes to the movies she takes up 7 rows.

14. Yo mommas so fat when she sleeps around the house, she literally sleeps AROUND the house.

15. Yo mommas so fat she walks in heels she strikes oil!

16. To mommas so fat she irons her pants on the driveway.