Chapter two

Now it is about 2 days away from our field trip and everyone is super pumped for it... Until lunch time came around 2 friend groups got into a fight... It got bad 😬 in all of my years in college I have never seen something so epic go down in a 30 minute time frame! The 2 groups were the popular sporty kids and my table... We don't rly know what we are but we are fabulous 😂. Anyways you are prob wondering what the fight was about.... Well I was sorta, maybe the one who started it with Amber. Yeah. I hate her. She is like darth vater and I'm flippin like Luke sky walker! Well to break it down quickly... She is a self centered girl who steals friends and makes fun of everyone so to me when she makes fun of one of my friends and can't stand it. It's horrible. It's like do you rly have no life that you have so much time to go around being rude to people. Like almost everyone at my lunch table doesn't like but for 2 .one just doesn't care and the other one loves her. Anyway the actual fight stared when Amber started to pick on my friend Micheal. She scratched his arm for 2 inches. He told that a whole thing started between them and that she just scratched him. It made me furious! So then as me and her began to pick up speed in our argument our lunch tables sided with us and let's just say my lunch table is way bigger! So we were totally into the fight almost the whole cafeteria was watching us. But the bell rang! Dumb thing. It iturupted the whole thing. And it was just getting good because I was winning. All through out the halls that day the opposing lunch tables looked at each other in disgust if they saw one another. But the the day was over and then there was only one more day until the magical field trip that every has been waiting for....