Chapter Seven

Yeah.... So that kiss... It was good... Granted I don't have much experience.. Or any for that fact but ............................................................................................... from what I think ,it was good.....

After we finished kissing I said.... "So does that mean we are together now?"

Graham: um... Trust me I want to.... Yet there is something... In the way...

Me: and that is??

Graham: I'm sorta.. Kinda... Dating someone else at the moment😁.

Me: but..

Graham: im sorry.

Me: wait... SO YOU JUST KISSED ME AND MADE ME FEEL SO MANY EMOTIONS THAT I HAVE WANTED TO FEEL FOR SO LONG AND THATS ALL I GET! YOU CHEATER WHO THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN DATING NOW ANYWAYS?!

Graham: delia... Please calm down catch your breath we don't want you blacking out.

Me: *pufs air trying to re-catch my breath* fine.. But please tell me.. who are you dating?

Graham: her name is Annabell... She's really sweet yet she is beginning t...

Me: WHAT THE HELL ..WAIT LIKE ANNABELL ROSLIN??!!???!

Graham: Yeah WHATS THE ISSUE WITH THAT!

Me: SHES MY BEST FRIEND OR WAS I SHOULD SAY ..SHE HANGS OUT WITH AMBER!!

Graham: WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME THATS YOUR PERSONAL PROBLEMS DEAL WITH THOSE YOURSELF!

I was silent. Until I began to cry... I thought he was the dream guy...

Me: *while I'm crying I say* GET OUT

Graham: Delia.. Please don't... I'm sorry

Me: I SAID GET OUT!

He slowly got up and slowly started to walk out of the room and he started to cry or sheed a tear after he stepped out of the room. After I calmed down and stopped crying I thought.. Maybe isn't that bad... He did try to be with me but he couldn't. All because he was being loyal...So I know I shouldn't have but I took off all of my wires but there were I.V. s in me.. I didn't care to be honest... I took them out ...it hurt.. But hey... Love hurts... Right? So I got out of my hospital bed for the first time.. It felt weird to walk but if I wanted to catch graham I would need to hurry. So I ran downstairs to the lobby.. Probably shouldn't be doing this... Oh well. So I get down there and I don't see him... So I yell " GRAHAM IM SORRY PLEASE COME BACK" no reply so I scream one more time " GRAHAM YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE IM THE ONLY GIRL ON THE PLANET BUT AT THIS MOMENT I CANT FIND YOU ON THE PLANET" all of the sudden I noticed everyone was looking at me and I thought like I know I just scream some deep stuff but like they looked concerned.. So I looked back to see trails of blood from my arms... It was everywhere! Like every place I looked I saw red! I started to feel dizzy maybe this wasn't the best idea.... I'm really dumb aren't I.... Don't answer that. I probably was to late... I don't feel to good now you know,, with all of my blood coming out of my arms...... I fell down... Yeah I know again. This time I fell on my side people gathered to help but there was no use I honestly thought I was going to die.

AUTHORS eNOTE: SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT I DONT FEEL LIKE WRITTING ANYMORE OF THIS CHAPTER AND I FELT LIKE THAT WAS A GOOD PLACE TO LEAVE OFF😘 CLIFF HANGER LOVE YALL BYE😂❤️