Chapter twelve

So it's been a few days and no one has spoke to me. Only a few friends and I was getting worried about it. What if someone leaked a fake rumor about me and people believed it. Or worse. WHAT IF PEOPLE FOUND OUT ABOUT JAKE!??? Oh. O this was bad what if someone thinks... this is how it went for hours. I thought of different possibilities for what people are doing, thinking, saying. I was nervous but I knew that I couldn't show it. So I went on with my day as any other one would.  I walked through the hallway when some random girl stoped me in the hallway. And yelled at me:

Random girl: WHO ARE YOU TOO THINK THAT GRAHAM IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU! YOU ARE BETTER THEN THIS YOU DONT NEED HIM!!!! SCREW HIM YOU CAN FIND SOMEONE BETTER THEN THAT!!!

Me: um... who are you?

Random girl: oh I'm Rebeca

Me: oh... that's nice?

Rebeca: yup well anyways now that's out of the way I wanted to invite you to my party next week. It has a theme so read the card carefully and hope you come!!

*hands me an envelope*

Me: okay?

So I got home from school and opened that envelope to find that the theme is prom. It was very odd to me but I went with it. I called up Jessica and asked her if she wanted to go "prom" dress shopping with me and she replied with her and Gina are conveniently at the mall so I drove to the mall to meet Gina and Jessica. And we went shopping and I choose this:

 And we went shopping and I choose this:

As soon as I saw it I was in love. And that sorta influenced the shoes and my choice of hairdo. And of course the necklace! Oh it's so pretty. Expensive. But pretty. So it came to the night of my party so I got ready and I loved the new look. And I thought to myself... this felt like the 21st birthday party that I never had. So I arrived at the venue which was grahams house! I thought that it was his new girlfriend throwing this party. That's why she went all crazy telling me to move on in the nicest way possible. So I couldn't take a night of them together. So I went to my car and cried for at least 5-10 minutes. But then I thought to myself again. You can't let anyone ruin your birthday party. Although it wasn't it was in my mind. So I fixed my makeup and started inside. I went in and all of the lights turned on, music started to play, and everyone was standing there smiling. And right in the middle was Graham. With a bouquet of flowers(🌺🌸🌷).

Graham: I'm so sorry that I forgot your birthday so I decided to take the time to throw the best party that you could ever want. I hope this can make up for the mistakes that I have done. And we can go back to normal. Back to us. And by the way I forgive you for your mistake because I realized we all make mistakes such as both of ours and even though we sorta even out with the number of mistakes but I wanted to show you how you would be treated if you accepted my question.

Graham: Delia Jane Rienzo... will you make me the happiest man and marry me?????????

                              *gasps*