Chapter five

Ok so let's acually start the field trip!!!

                           Ok so my car finally walks in to the icescating rink and mr Richards is standing there and says "why are you girls in new clothes" and I say " because the problem got a little out of control" and then he said.... " oh um... Im sorry go with the group..." So we do as he said and then mr Richards comes over and explains why in the world we are here...." Class today you are here for one reason" "social skills "
Everyone: WHAT!

Mr Richards: YES YES I know! But it's an important part to our lesson you see, we are learning about math but in math you must comunicate to solve your problems, any questions on that?

      Everyone had absolute no understanding of what he just said but no one objected because we didn't want to fight against him.... And we just wanted a free pass out of school to socialize!!! So we all started scating and I was having a good time! It honestly seemed like everyone was! Everyone was talking laughing.... And then there where those kids who were just kissing in the back of the rink.... 😶. But um I was with my friends talking and talking and then I realized something.... Annabell wasn't with us! I was like omg where is she! Is she hurt?! I was flipping out! So I stopped dead in my tracks  and looked around the rink.... And I found her... But she was in the kissing area... And she isn't dating anyone.... I mean she didn't tell me she was and like I said before she doesn't tell me much so ..... Yeah but I started to scate over there when Gina called me over🙄 I was going to see what my best friend was doing but of course someone has to interrupt me!!! So I go over to Gina and she explains to me that she has an issue of how she wants to approach this guy so I'm like what guy and she says HOW DARE YOU and I'm there like what the hell Gina and she says I THOUGHT YOU WERE A REAL FRIEND YOU SHOULD KNOW THT I THINK GUYS ARE STUPID!!!! and I simply stand there in shock and she says oh come on delia you know I'm only joking and I say well then what the hack did you call me over here for and Gina says because I was bored and I know how easy it is to get you scared and then she walked away.... And u was like wow!? So then I turn back around to go talk to Annabell and she's gone! Are you serious! She left! Uhhhhhh 😤 but all the sudden I feel someone tap me on the shoulder... It was a warm gentle touch but it startled me so much that I fell backwards and hit my head on the ice! I was still conscious but my version was blurred.... Everything.....  Star..... Ted... Tooooooo..... Get .... Very....Fuzzy.     ...........................................................................Fuzzy.     .........................................................................     .......................................................................  ...................................................................................................................................................................................................️...............................................................................................................️......................................................................................️...............................................................................................️...............................................................................................................️......................................................................................️...............................................................................................️...............................................................................................................️......................................................................................️...............................................................................................️...............................................................................................................️......................................................................................️...............................................................................................️...............................................................................................................️......................................................................................️...............................................................................................️...............................................................................................................️......................................................................................️...............................................................................................️...............................................................................................................️......................................................................................️............................................................................................... Everything was black. I didn't know what was going on. It was almost like I was trapped in my own mind. *dun dun dun* 😂😬 but it was so odd.... Yet i knew that this couldn't be true because everyday (even tho I didn't know many times) I felt the same warm touch as I did before I fell on the ice.... I wonder who it is... It feels odd... Like I never talk to this person... Tension I suppose... But it's even more wierd that I didn't notice any of my friends their... Only this mysterious person... It's odd i usually know when my friends are in the same room. Which made me worried because I wondered if something happened to them as well.... I wanted to ask someone but I "wasn't allowed to" ~ my body..... My own body was rebelling against me. It's a horrible feeling. Don't try it. So anyways I was trying to over hear the nurses and the doctors to maybe get some information about my condition. I couldn't hear to much. Yet I could hear that I have been in this hospital for 2 weeks!! And then I heard  a familiar voice but not a doctor or nurse. I'll think about it and tell you when it comes into my head. Anyways 2 weeks in a hospital is crazy! Well that field trip didn't go well! It was supposed to be the best field trip of all time but no! I had to fall and embarrass myself in front of all my grade and Graham! It's horrible I can't stand this m! Plus I couldn't even speak and that may be worst of all! I love to talk and I couldn't for 2 weeks already and who knows how ever much longer this could take! Oh and did I mention that I have a large aching pain directly behind the left shoulder on the inside muscles that pulses waves of hurt through my body. Yeah it's fun! And I can't tell the doctors that though I think they know because every once in a while I feel someone touch it. It's like damn can you not touch me without my permission but then I think agian.... I CANT DO FLIPPIN ANYTHING BECAUSE SOME IDIOT SUPRISEE ME AND I FELL OVER... ok sry about that anyways..... I'm rly upset about this like what if I never wake up! Would I be trapped like this forever!? O o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g! That's like serious! Never wake up again!! I would lose my parents my friends! Some flippin witch craft going up in here cuz this is crazy!! But I still haven't thought of who that person is... I know it's a guy... But other that.... I don't know!

AUTHORS NOTE: IF YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHO THE GUY IS PLEASE LEAVE IT IN THE COMMENTS, THANKS FOR READING!!! 😘 NEXT CHAPTER OUT 10/23/16