Chapter 11

I walked outside and saw a black van and a couple feet away I saw 9 boys standing and talking. "Hi I'm Bart." Bart said. "Hi I'm Kimberly." I said "This is Cameron, Taylor, Jack Johnson, Carter, Jack Gilinsky, Matthew, Nash, Aaron, and Hayes." Bart said but he looked around the boys. "Hi." I said. I saw someone come out of the van and he looked familier. "Shawn..." I trailed. The boy looked to see where that came from. We met eyes and I ran towards him and we hugged.

"You guys know each other?" Matthew asked. I gasped. "You didn't tell them about me." I teased. "Yeah I did." He said. "Oh yeah. Are you the girl that punched a kid?" Hayes asked. "Shawn why did you tell them that story." I complained as I playfully hit Shawn. "Because it was funny." Shawn said. "I felt so bad though." I said then remembering I punched him again. "Shawn I sorta punched James again..." I trailed. "What when?" Shawn asked. "A few days after you left and I kinda skipped school that day." I said. "Kim." Shawn said. "But it doesn't matter nobody cared." I said quickly. "Ok guys let's go." Bart said. We all got on the bus and it was pretty big. As the van started I went to the bunks and found one that was empty. "Kim you're bunking with me." Shawn said smiling. "I guess I am." I said. Shawn and I walked to the 'living room' and sat down. "Bart where are we going?" Nash asked. "LA." Bart said.

A/N

I know there is a new Magcon but I like the old one better