Chapter 32

Magcon started up again 2 days ago and Shawn I didn't have to go on a plane because our first stop was Toronto. I was rooming with Shawn and we were having our show 2:00 and it was 1:40. Shawn and I did go on our date and it was fun. We went to the park, the arcade, and Starbucks. I was already dressed and I was lying on my bed going through my phone.

"Kim we have to go." Shawn said. "Ok." I said as I got off my bed. We arrived and the place was filling in with fans. Our names were called out and we ran on the stage as the crowd screamed. We did the usual dance offs, singing/rapping, truth or dare and then we were doing a Q/A. "Girl with the I heart Magcon shirt." I said pointing out in the crowd. "Hi I'm Sabrina and I would like to what's your full name." Sabrina said. "Kimberly Lauren Song." I answered. "Okay guy with the black beanie and white t-shirt." Cam said. "My question is for Newbie. Where did you go I missed getting on your nerves? And now you've been hanging around with Shawn like always. Because you didn't belong. So why do you even try to fit in." The familiar voice said looking up at his 4th sentence. I knew who he was though by the nickname. I didn't say anything and the crowd was silent. "Are you going to answer me or not." James said and I had tears in my eyes. "What do you want James. Don't you think you already caused enough trouble for Kimberly? Why do you put her down so much as soon as she has the confidence just to be herself and appear at school?" Shawn yelled. I looked over at him, surprised that he knew who James was because I didn't tell him about James. "Hey my question was for Newbie not for you Shawn!" James yelled. I ran backstage and into a closet and cried. I heard some of the guys asking Shawn what was happening and how did James know us but Shawn ignored them as he James yelled at each other, I also heard punched being thrown. I wanted to stay in the closet forever but I knew they would want me to do the M/G.