Chapter 34

I woke and took a shower. I washed my hair and body and out of nowhere I started crying. I slid down the wall and put my head between my knees. "Kim you okay." Shawn said knocking on the door. "I'm fine." I said. "Kim you've been in there for 2 hours." I heard Matt say. "I'll be out." I said. I got out and dried off and ready.

While I l was doing my makeup my eyes were puffy. I walked out and saw all the guys sitting around my room. "Hey." They all said. "Hey." I said sitting down on my bed. "What's wrong?" Shawn asked and sat next to me. "Nothing." I answered. "Kim, you were in there for 2 hours." Cam said. "These two days have been-""Kim..." Shawn interrupted me. "I was going to say terrible." I assured him. I continued. "Because James at Magcon and then running into Levi. I'm so sick of them two. James being a jerk and Levi keeps calling me and tries to tell me it was his 'cousin'. I don't even know how he got my number I deleted him off my contacts." I said. "Wasn't James the kid you punched...twice?" Nash said. "Yeah." I mumbled. "Why didn't you do that?" Taylor said. "Because I had enough of it. It was even worse because our lockers were next to each other. Him using me so he can 'tip toe' to put his books away. Him treating me like a dog by patting my head. Him calling names and just being annoying." I said. "So when I was gone he would do these things to you. Why didn't you tell me?" Shawn told me. "I don't know." I said. "Shawn I was shocked you remembered James because I never told you about him." I added. "The doctor told me that I will remember certain things like remembering the guys and James and I feel really bad that I almost forgot you." Shawn said. "It was okay because you just woke up from a coma. I forgot to tell you that you got your name wrong." I tried to hold in my laugh at the last part. "Really." Shawn said as the guys laughed. "Shawn Raul Peter Mendes." I said laughing then added. "It's Shawn Peter Raul Mendes."