Chapter 12

I woke up and looked around and everyone is still asleep but I didn't know about the bottom bunk people. I took out my special book and started writing. I usually write my thoughts, feelings, or I write lyrics for songs. "What's that?" Shawn asked. I quickly closed it and slide it under my pillow. "Nothing." I said. "I saw you writing in it and hide it." He said coming onto my bunk. "Nothing." I said. Shawn reached behind me and tried to get it but I stopped him. "Kim come on." He said. "No Shawn." I said laughing as we fought for a book. "Fine I'll find out sooner or later." Shawn said getting off my bed. I hide my book and got changed in the bathroom.

We were in LA already and we had our first show tomorrow

We were in LA already and we had our first show tomorrow. All of us were awake and we were talking. "Are you going to sing tomorrow Kimberly?" Carter asked. "I can't sing and you all can call me Kim." I said. "Oh come on I saw the vine." Cameron said. "Kim please." Shawn said. "Ok Fine." I said. "Ok. What are you going to sing?" Gilinsky asked. "Umm... How about Hide Away." I suggested. They all said yeah. Today was going to be a day when we all did whatever we want. "OK you guys can do whatever you want but you have to be here by 10:00." Bart said. "Ok." We all said. We all got off the van and went into our own groups. Cashews, Jacks, Carter and Hayes, and Aaron and Taylor. Shawn and I went walking around. "What was the book?" Shawn asked. "You just answered your own question." I said. 'I mean what is the book for?" Shawn said. "Nothing." I said. "Why would you have a book that's nothing?" Shawn stated. "Where do you want to go?" I asked changing the subject. "Fine. How about Dairy Queen." He suggested.