CHAPTER 1

Schedule: Gwangju fan signing event

[J-Hope]

“yah!! Jiminie let’s do another video in snow app for our fans come on!”

Jimin is sitting beside me in our van. Today were heading to Gwangju for our fan signing event for Wings album. I think the album was a huge success judging from the positive responses that we get and of course the instant 10M views that we had in youtube. Jungmal! Kamsahamnida to our beloved armys for that.

“hyung! Come here! I started the video already” jimin called out. That brought me back to the present.

 That brought me back to the present

“ohh, here we go!!”

“annyeong!! Let’s meet later Gwangju armys!!” I started it off

“let’s all have fun!!!” that’s jimin and from the back taehyung who suddenly got interested with what were doing joined in. He’s making some weird faces again, being the alien that he is and we all cracked up.

“keep it down guys, I’m trying to get some rest”  that’s Suga on the other side of Jimin with his eyes closed. He is sleeping again like what he always does but that didn’t stop us all from laughing that he ended up putting headsets on.

Outside the van I can see the beautiful sunny weather while the scenery changes the farther we go. I opened the window and closed my eyes. I sensed the familiar scent of Gwanju getting close. The blue sky from where I grew up suddenly feels so close. It feels so much like home. I let the gentle wind caress my face.

“waah! The scenery here in Gwanju is so beautiful” Jin suddenly exclaimed breakinng my trance.

“right! We're proud of that” I replied in Gwangju accent and they all laughed

“oohhh!!! Then can you recommend us a good place to visit hyung?” chimed jungkook

“yeah! And delicious food that we can try!” V added.

“ummm….” There is a lot that I can think of, of course this is my place so I literally know every turns and corners of the place.

Unfortunately, while I was trying to think of a good place to recommend. My mind suddenly drifted to some places that holds a bitter-sweet memories in my heart. They were the places that I no longer want to go back to. There are memories that plays in my dreams without my permission. Suddenly, going back home doesn’t sound as appealing as it did before. I just want to go back in Seoul and tire myself off practicing at the studio at least that keeps me away from thinking too much.