CHAPTER 4

[Soon Hee]

"the train doors are closing now"

I'm on my way home. I'm trying to think if this decision was worth the risk because truth be told I live just nearby to Hobi. My home in Seoul wouldn't even take an hour away from him but I don't want him to know that. I want him to think that were miles away from each other.

I just heard that they're doing a fan signing event in Gwangju so I decided to show myself. I badly want to see him again. I miss him so much to the point that I want to take back every choices that I've made before.

Thinking back on everything that happened today, I don't know. I just feel so empty. I remember his face, I saw all different types of him that I never even thought possible. He's definitely changed.

It's so painful to see him that way. Did I make that happen? Did I make him that way.

I'm so tired of crying but this is the only thing that I can do right now. I noticed that the glass window is forming moisture so I wrote his name on it.

"Jung hoseok"

I'm not worthy of  even writing your name.

I'm sorry Hobi-yah

I'm sorry...

*Flashback*

"Soon Hee!!! Soon Hee-ya!!! here!!"

i was just arriving at the venue for the underground dance battle that Jae In, my best friend, will be competing to. This will be my first time attending such competition and that is only after I got tired of Jae In's nagging.

I see her waving enthusiastically from the inside calling out to me. Like usual she was being so loud and attracting too much attention. I now feel a lot of eyes on my direction and it makes me so uncomfortable.

"here!! palli!!" Jae In continously called out so I need to run my way to her.

"jeez, you don't have to be so loud!" I jokingly scolded her.

She just laughed and hugged me tight.

"jungmal!! kamsahamnida for finally coming here!! I'm really excited!!" she said excitedly bouncing on and off  her place. She's such a precious one.

"does it make you that happy?" I asked her

"mm!" she nod and hugged me again.

"I know that you don't really like places like this and you're not fond of b-boying and you think thick eye liners makes you look like a witch but i really just want you to see me dance and i want someone I know to be here and---

"woah! woah! stop rapping!" I can't help laughing. She really has that habit of speaking too fast and continously whenever she's happy.

"look what I got!" I took the digital blue camera from my bag and showed it to her.

"waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!" Jae In squeeled like a child.

"of course I won't miss on this chance to capture your moments" I said proudly.

"thank you my lovely chingu!" she gave me a thumbs up.

"come on in! we'll be starting soon" she literally dragged me inside. That's one of her habits when she's too excited. Jae In being this happy is so precious so i captured her smiling face.

inside the venue, a lot of kids dressed in black are scattered. most of them has ripped and tattered jeans with matching bandanas and most of them wears thick eye-liners as well.