The Girl With Rainbow Eyes

~time set is 3 months after Zendaya is born~

     Zendaya's father and mother were truly sad and unsure if what they were doing was their only and best solution. Her mother was crying while kissing Zendaya's head. Her mother knew that she would have to disguise her daughter's true form. Her mother placed a spell on her daughter that would hide her true form until the monster inside of her came out. Only then would her disguise wear off temporarily. Her mother's last words to her daughter were, "Goodbye my sweet Zendaya. I will always love you. From now on you shall be our lost princess. The rainbow cuts through the night." She gave her daughter one last kiss and watched as her secret love (Zendaya's dad) took Zendaya into his arms and rode off into the forest shadows only to never see her again.

     When Zendaya's father had taken her into his arms he never wanted to let go. He wanted to just take his daughter and secret love and just go far far away from their lives. He knew he couldn't do that though. He was now entering the town of Sleepy Hallow. He was at the end of the street, across from the town orphanage. He went slow just to savour that last minutes he ad with his daughter. When he finally reached the front steps of the orphanage, he took one last look at his daughter before doing the most toughest thing he could have ever done.

      He laid his daughter on the ground in a special black and midnight blue basket that he had made just for her. With that he had her name on a piece of paper, it said Zendaya Willow Winter. Before ringing the doorbell he looked down at his daughter only to see her looking right at him with a giant smile while reaching her arms up so he could hold her again. He could feel his cold black heart cry in pain as he rang the doorbell. Quickly after he rang the doorbell he turned around mounting his horse and riding off into the shadows of the forest where he belonged.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well that was my first chapter, please tell me what you think. I know i'm not that good at spelling and my grammar is kinda shaky but I hoped you enjoyed the begining and look forward to where this story goes next (like who Zendaya's parents are). c: That girl over there is Zendaya ---->