Copyright/Disclaimer/Description

© 2014, Crazysushi17

This story is made out of fiction so names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are all products of the crazysushi17’s awesome imagination, any similarity to actual persons, living or not anymore are all purely coincidental.

All rights including the copyright in the content of this story are owned by crazysushi17. Any violated acts of this law shall come to a maximum of copyright penalties. It is illegal to either steal or copy this. Thank you!

Joey Abbott, who grew up in London brought a new level to her love for music as she decided to go to a renowned music school in America for college. She didn’t really had that much complication coping with the people around her since they all share the same passion. So, at her first day in America she met two friends that are both crazy and giggly. They used there expression for the  word ‘love’ as ‘do re mi’.

Joey then meets the boy of her dreams that could complete her music in life. Can she finally say “I do re mi you” to him? Find out, as you flip through the pages of this  beautiful melodic story.

Short info: I still haven’t thought of which place in America is the setting but the Joey lives in London and I was thinking about Julliard as the college but I want a music college that accepts even non-classical musicians. The school will be teaching other song genres and I named it The Music School of Mendelssohn I hope there isn’t really a school with this name ha! Enjoy reading! 

Chapters are called Sonata

 Warning: May contain curse words so dont say i didnt warn you but over all this book is wholesome :)) hehe

xoxo

crazysushi17