Sonata 10

A/N: Parteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh! We have a new POV are you excited who it is! Of course you do ^_<

>> play the song for this chapter

Sonata 10:

-Joey-

It was finally Friday afternoon already and classes were dismissed early because of the party later tonight. To be honest, I’m both excited and nervous. Excited because this will be my first college socialite party and the nervous because I fear for something stupid to happen again since my date is Dominic and you know me and Dominic. It’s like we’re a duo trouble when joined together. I don’t even know what came into my mind to agree for him to be my date tonight.

 Right now we are all in Milan’s room. Miles was helping as fixed up he already did his hair gorgeously but he was still in a pair of boxers and shirt because he said dressing up for him is easy so he just helped us in our hairs.

He said that in highschool he thought if he wasn’t going to college he preferred to be in training as a hairstylist and opening up his own salon but at the same time he was thankful too. Because of his beautiful voice he could go and perform to theaters that’s why his here.

Anyway skipping all the beauty stuff we did to ourselves and the trouble we had while fixing up ourselves. We are now ready to flaunt our beauty as I wore a dark blue silk cocktail dress which is

We went out of the door building and I was looking for Dominic there’s no way he would ditch me or he’ll see my wrath out if he did.

Soon I found him standing with Travis and he was wearing a gray suit underneath is a long sleeve polo which is dark blue.

I don’t know who between the two of us was gapping widely. I’m not even sure if my jaw is dropping because he was steaming hot in his suit or if I was just shock that we are wearing the same color.Who would have thought we would wear the same color of clothing without even discussing to each other what we’ll wear?

I heard a couple of giggles maybe they have notice too.

I smirk was forming in Dominic’s lips and I resist the urge to roll my eyes.

He took a bow and held put his right hand and I place my hand he took it and kiss my knuckles. I felt a shiver run down my spine but I composed myself so I did what the typical me would do infront of Dominic I took it out of his hand immediately.

This time louder giggles were erupting. My friends are so dead!

“I was trying to be a gentleman.” Dominic teased.

“Stop it! It’s not working. You’ve already marked a horrible character to me.” I said gritting my teeth.

I saw him flinch a bit.

“Ooh harsh!” I heard Travis commented from behind Dominic his arm encircling around Diana’s arm.

“Let’s go guys! I want to party!” Miles shouted and we all laughed.

----

I was having fun with my friends Dominic will comment a one or two sentence whenever he wanted to tease me.

I kept shoving my arm to him and hitting him on either his nape or back. I wouldn’t be surprise if he would have a trauma, blood clot or amnesia later.

The emcee announced the arrival of certain guess. We were laughing so hard until I felt Dominic tense at my side.

“Shit he’s here.” I heard him mutter the words under his breath.