Sonata 13

A/N: I just changed my cover last week but I was not really satisfied an found a better one so this chapter is dedicated to her plus I really did look for her in my history list when I saw her covers in pinterest so thank you girl! :)

Sonata 13:

-Joey-

This could not be happening Ms. Moon River is actually Mr. Moon River? Dominic! You’ve got to be blowing my mind!

I mean yes definitely he holds the title to be a music prodigy because he plays well but I was too dumb to realize that my neighbor is actually him.

It’s so annoying to think that we have only a thin wall separating us?

It’s weird and not even one of my friends noticed this? Or they just don’t know too?

Joey focus!

I reached Nick’s room and knock and he greeted me.

Nick’s room is like any other college slash teenage boys room. It’s filled with posters of heavy rock metal bands with guitars and piano but what’s different is that he has a complete set of gadgets for recording, mixing a huge Mac computer probably for editing and a DLSR camera near it with a microphone with filter. The bed and carpet was tidy and the wires in his mixers where rolled up. It seems like he uses he’s room for filming.

“Wow this is cool you have a set of everything in here. You can build your own Quarter FM radio.” I joked.

“Well I use this stuff for Youtube.”

“Really?” I asked shocked.

He nodded.

“That’s awesome. If you want to do a duet you can call me.” I offered.

“Sure… How about we sing something and upload it on Youtube after we’ve finish our project.” He suggested.

“Sounds great!” I cheered. I’m really excited for this!

----

“Hey!” Noah greeted me after our orgs emergency meeting. I think it has something to do with one of the mixers malfunction.

“Hey yourself.” I kid at him.

“So are you busy?”

“Well It’s seven in the evening and I pretty much don’t have to do anything so. Nope I’m not busy. Why?”

“I was thinking we could walk and go to the school’s café to drink some coffee.”

“Sure.” I nodded my head at him.

The school’s café is near the field and school garden that we have that time I cried when I was humiliated by Travis. So we walked our way there.

“How are you?” Noah asked me.

“I’m good.. My life in here has been peaceful and less bothersome things happen.” I smiled at him in response.

“That’s good to hear.”

We walked and there was an awkward silence.

“C-can I ask about you something?” I furrowed my eyebrows.

“Sure ask all the way.” He cheered.

“I was thinking what happened after that night..The night Dominic accidentally did something…well er” He was now looking intently at him.

“D-do you know Dominic by chance?” I furrowed my eyebrows again while looking at him.

“What do you mean?” He stopped on his tracks and so did I and he somewhat gave me a nervous look.

 “I mean it didn’t seem like he was just a schoolmate. You seem to know him really well. I mean you even helped him out.

He bit hit cheeks. “Well everybody knows Dominic.” He shrugged. He was clearly avoiding this conversation.

I’m not gonna push him into this. I don’t want to start any argument. But I can feel there’s something in between them. Anger maybe, I don’t really know.

We headed inside the café and ordered our drinks.

Our talk was okay but I can feel Noah being uneasy the whole time. We decided to finish our drinks and walk back to the dorm.

While walking he stopped on his tracks and hissed under his breath and pressed his lips firmly while facing me.

“You know what you’re right.” He mumbled his words as he avoided eye contact.

“About what?” I asked.

“About me knowing Dominic.” He know said it looking at me.

I nodded for him to go on.

“I do know Dominic. I know him really well..” He trailed his words off. “We used to be bestfriends together with Travis when we were kids.”

I swallowed at shock not knowing that he had been bestfriends with the two.

“What happened?” I asked trying not to sound to eager but instead comforting.

“I stopped hanging out with them. I was jealous. My dad… well he likes Dominic a lot obviously because Dominic likes classical music and he plays violin like my dad. I’m so jealous that he gets more attention than me when our family friends are around and that my dad acts as if he only has one son and that isn’t me but Dominic.” Tears were know starting to form in Noah’s eyes.

“But I can’t be him or never will be him because I don’t like classical. I like techno and trance a lot I prefer being a DJ who mix or a rock singer or guitarist. I wasn’t like Dominic.. I wasn’t like my dad who prefers teaching everything to Dominic. I was a failure and he doesn’t like me for it. He feels like Dominic is the one who’s following his footsteps.” Tears finally fall down from his eyes but he wiped it at once. I can feel my heart breaking from all the things he said. I feel bad for Noah and the unfortunate things he has been through.

He chuckled and shrugged but I did what I think a good friend would do.

I hugged him.

He hugged me back and pulled me tighter from my waist.

He pulled away but his arms still pressed on my waist.

“To think that his mentor and your professor is Mr. Roberts.. my dad. Atleast I still call him my dad.” He shrugged.

The shock on my face can be seen evidently. “Mr. Roberts is your dad? Our professor in our hell hole subject is your dad.”

He nodded and chuckled at me.

“So Noah Roberts is your name?”

He nodded again

I placed my head in his chest and his chin went on top of my head.

“Please teach me in that subject. I don’t want to fail.”

He chuckled louder this time.

A/N: I know it’s short but atleast you know now the story of Noah and Dominic.. My story is going too fast this time but I really need to finish it because I have college and  I wont be able to update much anymore.

Anyway you know the drill guys Comment,Vote and Follow and Tell me what do you think about Noah’s situation.