Sonata 12

A/N: Guys have you seen my new cover well that's made by florarosestar and this chapter is dedicated to her :) 

Back to Joey’s POV

Sonata 12:

It’s been a month now since I have spoken to Dominic. True enough he didn’t bothered me. In the sense of physical but he did bother me a lot mental.

I keep on thinking about him,, dreaming about him. Somehow regretting him to go away because the more I push him away the more I am drawn to him.

The kiss, Oh! It was so special and I can’t deny the fact that I was swooned right at that moment and it affected. It affected me a lot! I so badly want to leap in his arms and kiss him one more time then only then I can be satisfied and let go but another part of me was afraid. Afraid that if I did I may never let go anymore.

I huffed while sitting in my bed and strumming my guitar. This past weeks I slept singing to myself a random composed song and when I check the lyrics it was all about him.

He ignores me and doesn’t look my way. I do the same thing also and whenever we will catch each other’s glance the smile creeping in our faces with be turned into complete blank and there it goes again. Pain.

I miss him teasing me. But I slapped him that night and choose to stay away when I was getting my kiss and snaps of a camera flickered at the side of my eyesight.

Ms. V’s blog was filled again with news about me and Dominic.

Haters! Haters everywhere some say that it wasn’t an accident that I was really a whore trying to get notice by Dominic but no. Others defended me, others never cared and some cheered they thought we would be a lovely couple.

But I had enough I wasn’t into him okay?!

He’s just a crush but nothing else I don’t love him or like him.

Oh God did I say I have a crush on him?

Well maybe I just adore him after the kiss but nothing else.

Why do people make a fuss?

So I decided to stay away because being with Dominic causes me a lot of trouble.

I can’t think straight because of that guy.

He wanted to apologize but there he is mad at me. Shouldn’t I be the one mad? Because it was an accident but he chose to wrap his arms around me and nibble my lower lip and ..

Oh god he’s driving me nuts!

I place my guitar to the guitar holder and close my orange light lamp.

It’s been an hour at nine in the evening. I don’t know what to do I finished my assignments and the only option is to sleep but here I am tossing and turning in my bed.

Then a sweet song of sorrow was playing in the neighbor.

My neighbor, she has been playing Moon River again. Her favorite song. She had stop playing before but now night after night she was playing it.

Everynight she would play it sweetly but sorrowful and slow. I get emotional sometimes and cry while she plays.

I miss everyone back home. I miss Adeline and my parents. They have been busy and I can’t wait for summer to visit them but it’s going to be 4-5 months still from now.

It’s still long and boring to wait.

I stood up and opened my windows which creak. This reminds me to go get a window cleaning tools.