Chapter 4

I'm not sure what she's thinking. Why can't she see that I'm there after all she's been through?

Why doesn't she realize she's not alone? Is it true that I am not as attractive as she is? Should I get my face done? What else could I do to get her to look at me, just at me?

"Ailee!" Someone called out to me from behind.

"Oh, hey Woohyun, good to see you here." I smiled, attempting to forget what had been bothering me earlier.

"Obviously, I am searching for you." At his wink, I burst out laughing. Tell me, what caused you to appear so grumpy earlier? "You radiate that lethal aura," he said, teasingly, and I arched an eyebrow.

"What, do I really look like that?"

He laughed and shook his head. "Not really," he laughed. "I was just joking, but seriously, what's wrong?"

I shrugged and smiled. "Nothing; why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be on time with your plans?"

He shook his head and smiled. "It can wait, but my beautiful Ailee can't."

That sentence made me smile. Of course, the smarmy king always has plans to make me laugh.

***

"Do you know who that is?" Amber inquired. "I've been looking for clues; apparently, my plan isn't making any progress."

Kris shook his head and laughed. "Since when have you been a detective? Let it go, Ber. We're playing basketball, not spying on Krys." He chuckled. 

"Besides, let the lady have her date!" She's not going to survive outside for the rest of her life; she's returning to your dorm. You can question her about it.

Amber sighed. "Bro, if I could ask her directly, I would! "I wouldn't have come to you and asked if any EXO members had hung out with her," she rolled her eyes.

"Okay, I get it. Nobody I know seems to be friends with her. Perhaps Sehun or Kai, because they are closer. But... I'm not sure. I suppose you could ask Kai or Sul."

Amber softly whispered to herself. "It looks like I invited the wrong person to a basketball game."

Kris smirked. "Hey, you haven't played that with me in a long time; how can you say that? We used to play basketball together!"

"That's right. You said it. Earlier. Anyway, I have to go; see you later, Wufan. I expect you to provide me with information the next time we meet."

Kris chuckled softly and shook his head."Since when are you so interested in Krys?" he muttered as he shot another hoop.

***

Krystal laughed as she smacked the man's arm. "You're so cruel! And then what happened?"

"I told her I wasn't that Oh Sehun, and she freaked out!" They both laughed as Kai entered the room.

"What's going on? Why are you both laughing as if something funny happened?" Kai said as he sipped his coffee and looked at Sehun and Krystal with interest.

"Sehun was just telling me about his encounter with that kid at the playground. It's not serious, but it's entertaining. Oh, why are you here?"

Kai smirked slightly before leaning back in his chair. "Taemin Hyung told me that you have a date with our Hyung."

Krystal flushed and shook her head. "That's not a date yet, Kim Jongin! "I'm going to kill Taemin oppa!"

Kai chuckled. "Say whatever you want, Krys. Everyone can tell you like him."Sehun raised an eyebrow.

"Who, Kai, tell me! "I thought brothers came before princesses." Sehun gave Krystal a small grin.

"Hey!" Krystal complained, while Sehun and Kai laughed."It's..."

Sulli stood in front of the door as the door swung open.

"Time's up, Krys. Come on, it's time for our next appointment."Krystal nodded and rose from her chair. "You two better be careful. When I'm finished, I'll join you."

Sehun laughed as Kai laughed. "Yes, we'll be waiting. Oh, have fun with Hyung!"

Krystal blushed again, sighed, and exited the room with Sulli.

"But seriously, who is this Hyung?" Why don't I understand it? Why did you exclude me? "How could you do that?"

Kai cracked a grin. "It's a secret."

"But Kai-"

"It will soon be made public. Just a little longer. I'm sure Hyung will make the announcement himself." He smiled and patted Sehun on the shoulder.

"Alright." Sehun frowned as he nodded.

***

"So you suspect that Krys is with someone from our team?" Suho stated with wide eyes. Kris smiled wryly.

"Ber suspected it was one of our team members. She didn't say much other than to ask if any of the members had seen her more frequently. But I hadn't, and the guys always stick to us or the stylist—either playing online games, sleeping, or practicing, in Yixing's case. It's impossible for them to meet, let alone date, but things can get complicated, and I'll ask you about yours," Kris chuckled softly as Suho smiled.

"I get it. But the guys on my side are always online shopping, sleeping, or playing video games. I don't think it's my boys. Besides, my boys kept to themselves the majority of the time. If I hadn't known them for so long, I'd think they were gay." Suho smiled. "And how about yours? You never know if it was Minseok or someone else."

Kris's smile quickly turned into a frown. "But I'm pretty sure it's not from my team... Maybe it's someone else, but it's not from our side. Maybe Jonghyun? I've heard Jonghyun has had his eye on Krys for quite some time. I wasn't sure. Also, I don't really talk to Jonghyun, so I can't really process the answer."

Suho simply nodded. "You could be right. Let's play it safe; I'll ask Jonghyun, and you might ask... Suju-hyungs? It would be more efficient if we could work that way. And Ber will know the answer sooner."

Kris smiled and nodded. "That's a fantastic idea! Yes, I'll have Kyungsoo drop a few hints to Ryeowook, and then we'll proceed as planned. We'll find out by the end of the week, I'm sure."

Suho chuckled. "We're pretty good at this, huh?"

"Of course, who are we?" Leaders laughed.