Taken

(A/N *sarcasm* So you guys actually responded and all it took was for me to fool you guys into thinking you were reading the story ;) *sarcasm*

Anyways, thank you to everyone who responded! I don't think I'll be doing the Q&A unfortunatly because not enough people sunbird questions (if more people do within a week then I'll be happy to do it.) Also, there WILL BE SEQUEL! It will be Zouis bit of course have some Narry in it.

It may be a while to a write it though so you can read The Story if My Life while you're waiting. :) )

Louis

'So I thought about it... coming out I mean,' I say to Zayn as we get dressed.

'And?' Zayn asks expectantly.

'Well I've decided that I still want to wait. I'm sorry that we can't be ourselves around the others lads right now but I think it's for the best for the time being. At least until things cool down a little.' I say, hoping not to disappoint him to much.

'If that's what you you want Lou,' he says, looking more than a little disappointed. Smiling sadly, I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

'I know it's hard Z, but just a little longer yeah?' I ask planting kisses along his neck.

'Anything for you. You know that,' he says, cupping my cheek. Slowly learning in, my lips brush past his for a fraction of a second before I hear the door open. Fortunately Liam, who opened the door, was checking his phone and not looking up.

'Hey guys, I think Harrys bringing Niall back from hospital soon,' he says, looking up from his phone to see us standing awkwardly, looking around the room aimlessly. 'You guys ok?' he asks wondering why we're just standing there with our faces as red as tomatos.

'We're fine,' Zayn says, heading out of the room with his head down.

'What's up with him?' Liam asks confused.

'I think he's just worried about Niall,' I lie, knowing that he's probably still angry that I won't come out.

'That understandable. With all they've gone through I can't imagine how Niall must be feeling,' he says.

'Yeah, I think he'll be alright though. He's a tough kid,' I say.

'I think you're probably right. Harry and him seem to be inseperable, I'm pretty sure if he died he would just claw his way back into his body just to see Harry,' he says making me gigle. Just then, there's a knock on the door.