Preference 8: His Kisses (Cobras)

Ace: Obviously his kisses are usually rough. He loves to pull you close to his body, and kiss you until you have to pull away to breath. This usually leaves you blushing and flustered, which is why he loves it.

Eyeball: His Kisses vary between super sweet and rough. It really just depends on what kind of mood he's in. If he's feeling cuddly, he'll kiss you so sweetly while his hand caresses your cheek. But if he's feeling frisky, he'll lift you up onto his waist and slam his lips against yours while holding onto the back of you head. There both great, so you love both.

Charlie: His Kisses are super cute and shy. He likes to steal kisses from you when you least expect it. He'll call your name, and just as you turn to look at him, he steals a kiss. He loves it cause you are usually left blushing with a big smile on your face.

Billy: His, like Eyeball's, vary depending on his mood. When he's feeling cuddly, he loves nose kisses, or kissing every inch of your face until he gets to your lips. But if he's feeling frisky, he'll grab both sides of your face and pull you into a passionate kiss.

A/N: Hey y'all!!!
So I switched this up a bit and added Charlie and Billy. I was thinking that I'll add them every time I'm writing specifically about the cobras. This way I don't have to add them to every chapter and struggle with ideas, cause we all know I would haha!

I really hope you enjoy this chapter and I apologize for not updating in a while, life has been a bit hectic but I'm definitely gonna start updating more often. I'm definitely getting some Eyeball feals on this chapter...anyone else?

Let me know what you guys think, and I would really love to see some comments and stuff, I love talking to you guys.

More updates soon!!!
Xoxo

- LeotieChavez 💖