Preference 12: How He Is When The Baby Is Born (Cobras)

Ace: Cool and Collected.
Ace knew he needed to be calm for you, beside you were nervous enough for the both of you. As soon as your water broke you went into panic mode, only natural or course. Though he hated to see you in pain, he was so proud of you when the baby finally arrived after the long labor. "You did it baby" he said sweeping your damp hair out of your face "she's beautiful" he added, looking at the new little baby girl being washed off by the nurse in the corner of the room. He was your rock the whole time, and every second after.

Eyeball: Super Nervous.
Seeing you in pain was killing him, and it hurt him to know he couldn't help you. He just stood there holding your hand as you cried and yelled. He couldn't wait for this to be over. Finally when your new born baby's cries rang out, Eyeball couldn't be more excited. When the baby was washed off and brought to you, Eyeball couldn't stop the nerves that set in. 'He's so tiny' he thought as the chunky baby was put into your arms. You looked up at your boyfriend, a smile plastered on your tired face. He smiled down at you and kissed your forehead. "You did great sweetheart" he said "you wanna hold him?" You asked Eyeball took a deep breath and nodded slightly. You gently handed him the small crying baby. Eyeball gently rocked him in his arms, and kissed his head. He was beyond nervous, but he was also ready to be the best daddy in the world.

Billy: Protective.
Billy was by your side the whole time cheering to on. Your pregnancy had seemed to go on forever to the two of you. You couldn't wait to have your baby in your arms. Finally it was over,  but you had alot more work ahead than you realized...two babies had been born. A sweet little girl and a beautiful baby boy. You'd had no idea, the second heartbeat hadn't been heard during your appointments. Were your babies okay? Billy could see the worry on your face as your babies were rushed away. He leaned down and scooped up your shoulders into his arms, holding you close to him. After a couple hours, you were able to see your two little ones. They were so beautiful, and thankfully, not as sick as they'd once looked. Billy left your side, for the first time since the birth, and walked over and stood in between the two small baby beds. "Hi guys" he said quietly "don't be intimidated by all this stuff or the scary doctors" he continued, leaning down and holding onto the baby's hands "daddys here"

Charlie: Crying like a baby.
The birth was very easy for you, something you were extremely happy about. It didn't take long for your little girl to be put in your arms. She had your nose and Charlie's big blue eyes. You'd never loved anyone so fast before. To looked up at Charlie as you rocked your crying baby in your arms. Charlie was crying, tears running down his cheeks. You knew you had two babies to take care of, and you were totally okay with it.

A/N:
Hey guys!!
Long time no see haha I hope you enjoy this chapter. Charlie's isn't as good as I wanted but I didn't really know what to do for his. But, overall I enjoyed writing this and I'll update again soon.

Thanks for all the reads guys, you're awesome😙

Xoxo

- LeotieChavez 💖