Preference 11: How He Reacts To Pregnancy (Cobras)

Ace: Shocked.
He couldn't believe it when you showed him the hospital papers. You had not been trying to get pregnant, you'd only just moved in together. "this means..."he said quietly trailing off "we're having a baby Ace" you said trying to hide your excitement, not knowing how he'd react.
He was quiet for a while, his face pale "you okay?" You asked "we're having a baby?" He asked, you nodded. He got up from his seat and pulled you into a hug. "So you're okay with this?" You asked "the thought of being a dad freaks me out, but I wouldn't wanna do this with anyone but you". You knew then that everything was going to be okay.

Eyeball: Scared.
You sat on the beechers on your high school football field, your leg uncontrollably shaking due to how nervous you were. Eyeball would be there to meet you at any second and you would have to break the news to him. You were pregnant. You'd found out a few days ago, but hadn't gotten up the nerve to tell Eyeball. 'He's gonna leave' you thought. You were only seventeen years old, still in high school, and Eyeball was not the type to be tied down to one girl for to long let alone a baby. You were surprised you'd been together for the six months that you'd been together. "Hey beautiful" Eyeball said coming from behind the stands and climbing the steps to meet you. You stood up, your knees shaking. "Hey" you said quietly as he pulled you in for a kiss. "So" he began sitting down, you joined him. "Why'd you wanna meet here?" He asked "I...uh...I gotta talk to you about something" you said, getting more nervous by the second, if that were possible. "Yeah" he said "well, you remember when I got sick earlier this week?" Eyeball nodded. "Well, I went to the doctor", Eyeball looked at you a bit surprised, knowing you hated doctors "you okay?" He asked, you took a deep breath, 'it's now or never' you thought. "Eyeball...I'm pregnant". Eyeball's smile faltered as the words came out of your mouth, you felt your heart break. Eyeball looked as if he was either going to throw up or pass out. "Pregnant?" He asked quietly, you nodded "you're going to leave me now right?" You asked, he looked at you confused "what?" He asked "you're gonna leave". He shook his head "I'm not goin' anywher" he said "you're not?" you asked surprised. Eyeball took your hand in his and kissed it "I care about you y/n, I wanna be a better dad for my kid than my dad is for me". 'He's gonna be a good father' you thought.

Billy: Angry.
You are sitting at the kitchen table waiting for your husband Billy to get home from work. You were fiddling with the ribbon on the tiny wrapped box sitting in front of you. Inside the box was the baby rattle that you bought earlier that day you're cute way of telling Billy about your news.  You're having a baby!
You knew it would come as a bit of a surprise for Billy because you weren't really trying but you were beyond excited to tell him. You sat alone for a couple hours waiting for him to get home, he was running late again. You were about the clear the table when you heard his truck pull in the drive way. You could hear him stumbling up the front stairs which let you know that he was again coming home drunk. The front door open and he fell inside. "Hey darlin'" he slurred, walking into the kitchen. You gave him a small smile, which was all you could muster through your disappointment. He pulled you in for a kiss and you could smell the whiskey on his breath. "Smells like you've had a good night" you said. Billy rolled his eyes and stumbled over to the cabinet to get the whiskey bottle "don't start" he said "Billy, you said you would stop drinking". He turned around abruptly "Why are you so winey y/n?" he asked loudly "Okay so I drink a little after work, it helps me unwind". "Well if you'd give me a chance I could help you unwind, you don't need to drink so much". Before you could form another thought, the whiskey bottle went flying passed your head and hit the wall behind you. "I drink because of you!" he bellowed "I'm trying to put food on the table and give you all you want. So just once, can you let me do something for myself. If I wanna have a drink once in a while, I'm gonna drink!" He yelled walking back out the front door. You couldn't help the tears forming in your eyes as you walked slowly over to the kitchen table, away from the broken bottle at your feet. The anger and tears came out all at once when you looked down at the tiny box on the table. This was supposed to be a great night, telling Billy that he was going to be a father was something you'd looked forward to since you found out about the baby. It was supposed to be excitement and kisses, not screams and broken bottles. You took the small box in your hand as you heard his truck start back up. You rushed outside, hoping you could stop him before he drove off. He was still sitting in the driveway when you got outside. "I'm leaving and don't you dare try and stop me" he said "you're drunk Billy" you said, trying to reason with him. You were angry with him, but you didn't want him hurt. "There is nothing you can say y/n I'm outta here" he said, you lost it. You threw the box at the side of his truck, it ended up going through the open window. "What the Hell!" he shouted "I'm having your baby you jerk!" You screamed before going back into the house and slamming the door behind you.

Charlie: Beyond excited.
You and Charlie had been trying to get pregnant since you got married, five years ago, but with no luck. There had been some unfortunate losses, false positive tests, over all, you were having alot of bad luck. You were about to lose hope when you went to the doctor, thinking you had the flu. After some blood work, it came back that you were pregnant! You couldn't wait to get home and tell Charlie. As soon as you walked in the door you showed him the paper saying that you had a baby on the way. He couldn't believe it at first but then, with tears in his eyes he pulled you close. "We're having a baby!" He said excitedly, making you laugh and cry at the same time.

A/N:
Hey guys!!!
I hope you enjoy this chapter. I publish everything on my phone, so it takes me forever to get longer ones like this done.

Please forgive me for any spelling errors!

I hope you enjoy this chapter and I would love to see some comments!!

Xoxo

- LeotieChavez 💖