SFHS Finale 21-25

Chapter Twenty One (Tobias's POV)

"Dun, dun duh duh, dun, dun duh duh!" The organ plays the familiar wedding song as Tris walks down the aisle smiling at me, looking beautiful. The Doctor and her come down arm in arm, she carries a bouquet of white flowers. She is about halfway down the aisle and the wedding march seems to play slower, Tris seems to move slower. Everything seems to be slowing down.

I see a figure in a wheelchair slowly enter the chapel. It's David. He pulls out a gun and aims it at Tris. I try to speak but I can't. All I can do is slowly raise my hand and point at him, mouthing "look out" to Tris. She slowly turns around just as David fires and hits her in the chest. Then I wake up, cold and sweaty, my heart pounding. It was just a dream. It was just a dream.

Today is the day I marry Tris Prior. I've been waiting for what seems like forever to finally marry Tris, I can't imagine life without her. I get ready, put on my tuxedo, and drive to the chapel, where Effie has everything set up. Some of the wedding guests have arrived, Peeta and Katniss are here, talking to some woman I have never met. Katniss wears a red bridesmaid dress, seeing she is "the girl on fire". Peeta wears a matching red tie, how cute, they match.

The woman with them looks to be in her mid-twenties, with short-cropped dark hair. "Oh, Johanna, this is the groom, Tobias Eaton. Tobias, this is Johanna Mason." Katniss says to her. "Oh aren't you gorgeous?" Johanna says, looking me up and down. "Um, thanks." I reply. "Whoever your bride is, I just might axe her face, because she doesn't deserve you." This Johanna is nothing like Johanna Reyes from Amity.

"Well, I am the one who doesn't deserve her. Tris the bravest, most selfless person I know," I tell Johanna. She smirks. "I was in the hunger games twice and was tortured by President Snow. But," she does an exaggerated sigh. "I suppose I must wish you two happiness anyway." "Thank you." Then I go find the Doctor. I find the blue box outside the church and go inside.

"Tobias Eaton, good to see you! How long until the ceremony?" The Doctor asks. He's still dressed the same as he always is. Twill jacket, bow tie. "A few hours yet. How many more people did you bring?" I ask. "Oh, only Johanna Mason. She is a feisty one, I like her. She is considering becoming my next companion, but she's a little upset about my 'no weapons' rule. I let her bring her axe because she threatened to chop me in half." He says, shuddering.

"So no other random people I don't know will be at the wedding?" I ask. The Doctor chuckles. "I never said that. I sent out two invitations, and of course there's the preacher. He's not an official preacher, but he insisted on it." "Who are the two invitees?" "Just two women who are very thrilled to be at your wedding." I'm not so sure if the Doctor's brain works properly all the time. Still, that's only 12 people at the wedding. At least the wedding is only one day, then it's just me and Tris, together for as long as we both shall live.

Chapter Twenty Two (Tris's POV)

I arrive at the church and see the blue box out front. I go inside and see Katniss and Peeta with a woman I don't recognize. "Tris, Tobias just went out to see the Doctor. Let's get you in your wedding dress!" Katniss says. The woman with her kind of smirks at me. As we walk off. "Who is she?" I ask Katniss. "Johanna Mason. Don't mind her." "Okay then." Katniss and I go to the dressing room and she helps me into my dress and puts my veil on my head. "You look beautiful." she tells me.