Very Short Intermission

Hello. I deleted two chapters regarding a sensitive subject that I didn't feel like it fit my "lighter tone".

Says the one who stabbed one of her characters.

I understand that the topic I was dealing with was quite sensitive, and I didn't know how to approach it. So if you had read the previous versions of chapter 31 and 32, you would know what I'm talking about.

I wasn't given any backlash (considering no one reads this), but I didn't want to deal with the possibility of being wrong.

When you haven't been through things such as bullying, rape, or mental health, you really have to do your research, and try not to undermine the victim.

But anyways, these next few chapters are going to focus on Lynne's family, such as her mother, Jason (step-father), Payton (brother) and Celeste (sister).

As well as a SPECIAL Christmas chapter! It's no where near Christmas, and it's closer to Halloween.

Thanksgiving just passed for us Canadians, and never did understand the American Thanksgiving. Because it's a football game day, and right close to Christmas. TOO MUCH STRESS!

We also end around the 20th of June. Exams till the 28th (but you're done when your exams are so...) And we don't start until September, after Labour Day.

But Americans have more breaks and P.D. Days.

Anyways, I might write in a Halloween chapter, but in the past, like they brought it up in conversation. Actually, the rewritten chapter 31 is like that.

Anyways,

Thanks!

-E. Lynne