Chapter 21

Chapter 21

I wake up in his bed my hand draped over his abdomen.

I ended up in a pair of boxer shorts and a t-shirt of his.

Chase stirs, but doesn't wake.

I watch him sleep. Never did I notice that he looks so peaceful.

I kiss his collarbone softly, and wiggle my way out and head to the washroom.

I can't believe I'm in love with such a hot guy. And he loves me back. I'm smiling as I stare at me in the mirror. I wash my hands in warm water.

When I walk back into the room, Chase is spread out on the bed, leaving no space for me. I decide to have a shower.

Since I knew where he kept the towels (refer to the puking incident) and I just used his shampoo (although not his loofa.)

I take my time, letting the hot water run over my skin.

When I'm done I get out and dry myself. I put my clothes on and wrap my hair in the towel.

I walk into his room and he's still sleeping, but there's enough space for me to sit beside him and watch netflix.

He turned over, put a hand over my waist and pulled himself closer, mumbling, "don't leave me. . ."

I look at him and mess up his hair. "Of course I won't."

His eyes open and he smiles. "Got ya, Lynne," he sits up and says, "good morning princess." Sitting up, grinning crookedly, he goes in for a kiss.

I give in, forgetting the momentary anger at him for tricking me. He grabs my chin and holds me in place.

My breath is lost and I keep kissing him, until he has to surface for air.

I smile shyly. The doorbell rings and I spring up, slightly surprised.

"Who could that be?" I wonder aloud, trying to keep my mind off of how Chase makes me feel like jell-o.

I hear Chase follow me, but sluggishly. I must tell you he's in his own pair of rainbow underwear and a gray t-shirt.

I pull the towel off my head and my hair is relatively dry.

The doorbell rings again and I go down the stairs, grateful that the t-shirt of Chase's covers the boxers.

I hurry up the pace. Man whoever is at the door is impatiant. The doorbell rings again, and I open the door.

"Hello?" I ask, blinded by the light outside. But as my eyes adjust, I see a familiar shape.

"Lynne?" I turn around to see Chase coming down the stairs, rubbing his eyes.

"Lynne?" The shape says, and the harder I look the more I know the person. It's him, isn't it?

My half brother, Dmitri.