A defaulted toy

- Jeff's pov-

" W-what ?...."

" your right I am dying ... don't have much time left..."

My heart sank when he said that. He really meant it , i only know because for the first time he wasn't smiling..... he always smiles even at the worst times. Why was he dieing? why now and not the many years before... before i fell for him....

" That is impossible lj!! there is no way that you of all the people i know would just up and randomly start dieing!"

" Jeff i-"

" And you have the nerve to not tell anyone!! your acting like we don't care for you ...... your acting like i don't care... why didn't you tell me?..."

" Jeff..... it's not that i think you don't care ... it's just i don't anyone to think they can stop it.."

" we... can't stop it?.."

lj shook his head no " sadly no you understand i'm basically a toy , a not so imaginary - imaginary friend, i'm defaulted ... and broke toys never last.."

I am mad ... no i'm beyond mad. how dare he think that he is defaulted. how dare he sit there and accept his death. How dare he not understand how i feel ! I will not except this i refuse to i will find a way to stop this...

" Lj i'm not sure you understand how mad i am at you right now. How can you just sit there and accept your fate like it was written in stone, It's not ok so stop acting like it is!"

" jeff i understand your mad , but think of it this way i'm just one of the many deaths that happen each year i'll be nothing but a memory soon."

" NO I REFUSE FOR YOU TO DIE JACK"

" you really are mad at me ........ for something that isn't my fault.... why?"

" b-because .... because your my friend .. your my family i cant have you die..."

" oh is that so.... i'm just family.."

Is... is he sad i said that ? Is he sad i called him just family?

" Jack i don't think of you as family"

" you don't?"

" N-no i think of you as much more jack i lo-"

There was a loud crashing noise down stair.........

-------------------------------------------------------------------

oh-uh cliff hangers ' dun .. dun ...dun..'