bring back?

- jeff's pov-

I finally get to my room and lock the door behind me. I pull the book out and start reading threw it .

" hmm? angels.. no .... banshees ... no .... kappa ..pfff no.. oh look the l's"

I run my finger down down the page not long arriving on laughing jacks.  This information continues for the next ten pages dang....

" now lets see..... how there created ..... not really what i want..... how they reproduce? ew no sick just no..... how to bring jacks baaaaaaaaaack! whaaaaaaaaaat!?!?!"

I nearly drop the book.... I can bring our jack back .... our jack .... and it says little to no personality change. All I need it ljs ashes... good thing I have then safely in a vase in my closet.Next lets see...... part of a rainbow? How do I get part if a rainbow? Those are the only two things I need. The only person I think would help me get a rainbow .......... is toby.

- time skip/ normal pov-

Toby jumped around holding a glass jar.

" d-don't worry i've d-done this b-before!"

" are you serious"

" m-more than masky is a-about cheesecake"

" where are we even going?"

"t-to the rainbow s-silly"

Toby walks over to a rainbow founain that somehow has a rainbow liquid coming out. Jeff walks up next to toby his face scrunched up  a bit.

" this is the rainbow"

" b-belive me or n-not when I work on m-making poisions and it c-calls for rainbows sometimes a-and this has the same effect t-trust me"

" fine I mean it's not like I any other choice"

Jeff put down the box , vase, and book next to the fountain and took the jar from toby . He did each step coming to the last one. He slowly pulls the the crank backwards have the song play in reverse. At the last turn jeff took a few steps back .... just in case. Toby sat on the ground waiting patiently. After about ten minutes jeff sighed. 

" maybe I did something wrong"

"n-no you didn't i r-read it while you did it a-and you did all the s-steps" Toby rocked a little bit.

" maybe ...... maybe it's just not going to work "

" or you know I could have popped out while your back was turned and suprised you"

Jack quickly spun around bumping into a seemingly happy lj with a rainbow high light in his hair.

" miss me jeffy ?" He smiled

"......................................"

"h-hey I t-told you it would w-work jeff"

Jeff glomped lj hard crying knowing this was his jack. Lj smiled holding jack almost falling back. Toby smiled standing up and walking over to them.

" oh boy n-now there's t-two of them "

" i missed you so much jack " Jack sobbed into ljs chest.

" shush I know I know , but i'm back now and i'm most likely going to stay...... speaking of which did I here toby say another jack"

Jeff nodded into ljs chest hugging him more.

" a-are you g-going to fight?"

" yes to decide who gets to be in the box"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by the way guys 

glomp/glomping/ or being or have been glomped means to give a passionate or deeply felt/ with much emotion/ hug from a running start