How It Begins!

LEAVING HYRULE!

Linkia was a young girl, who was always bullied due to being a female heroine and a Princess, yes you heard right, this young girl was also a Princess.

Not much was going on in Hyrule, in fact, Linkia, a bright girl who saved the town multiple times, had been called in to see Princess Zelda, one of which wouldn't be good.

Taking her orders, Linkia would head over to Hyrule Castle, a beautiful castle to which was only a few minutes away due to her already being in the town. Turning to two giant brown, but olden day looking gates, doors to some, she'd head inside to which she'd be met with the beautiful Princess Zelda herself, being as polite as she possible could, she'd lightly bow her head in respect, which she really hated since she didn't really give a damn!

"Linkia, I have called you in because, well, I'm sending you to a different place, a different universe to this one. I think you know why, we have found another 'Hero' of Hyrule, one to which we can all call our hero, we pulled him from a different universe too, so we're sending you to this place named, 'Satan City' I have never heard of it before, nor do I care! You shall leave right away!"

Zelda would say, almost as if she wanted her to feel hated, unwanted. Her heart felt like it had just separated in two, her eyes narrowed and along came a heavy sigh.

"But---.. Enough, Linkia! You're leaving and that's that!! Get your stuff and head to that Mirror, 'The Twilight Mirror' is still here, thanks to Midna.."

As harsh as that sounded, she knew she had no other choice, fuck did she want to just die right here on the spot she was standing, a warm wet tear would soon enough make its way past her eye lids, dripping to the hard ground underneath her.

(I hate this! Everyone fucking hates me because I'm a girl!! Why the Princess has to send me away and to just replace me and after I saved that bitches ass a million time's!! How dare she!!)

She said in thought, tightening her hands into balls of fists, luckily she had her stuff before walking up to the Mirror, Linkia really felt as if she couldn't trust anyone, only animal's. Before getting the chance to turn and say something, Zelda would push her into the mirror, sending her away to 'Satan City'.

((TIME SKIP, BECAUSE LAZY!))

Rain, it was raining, I could hear the heavy rain drops hitting the widow, moving my left arm across the soft silky sheets, wait... This wasn't my bed?! Then who's?

"Eh..? What the fuck, where the hell am I?"

I said as i quickly jumped out of the bed I was in, the room was different, the walls looked nothing like my walls back at home, this room was too posh and clean to be inside the castle... Where the heck was I? Am I dreaming? I decided to slap myself across the face, hitting hard.

"Ow!! No, definitely not dreaming--"

But then it hit me, remembering what Princess Zelda did, she sent her away to another universe. With a heavy sigh, I walked over to the window; looking out of it as I saw this giant ball thingy, it said 'Capsule Corps' on it, I had no idea what the hell it was, was it for monster's? Enough thought on that, where was I, or at least, who's place was I in? I looked down and saw that I was still wearing my stuff I came with, nothing seemed to be out of place, yes, I was scared, I thought I might of lost some body parts...

"I should get out of this place and quick! I don't know what the hell is around the corner for me, or well, what's in store next!"

As I said that, I ran towards the door, opening it up, leaving the room as fast as I could, not looking where I was going, I bumped into someone, knocking me on my ass! My instincts kick in.

"Hey! Watch out, idiot!"

I said out loud, not realizing I was making a scene, I just bumped into someone in the living room? Who the hell has bedrooms on the ground floor, unless this isn't the ground floor?

"..You're the idiot, idiot! Watch where you're going, or ima have to teach ya some manners!"

I looked up to see a kid, he couldn't be any older than 13, maybe? He had black spiky hair with both sides being a shade of purple? What the hell was wrong with this kid? He wore a vest but no shirt underneath, and he thinks I need manners? How dare he!

I quickly got myself up, dusted myself down before lifting a finger towards the kid.

"Hey, brat! You say I need manners but you don't even have them yourself! That's also funny coming from a kid! You really need to put proper clothes on too! I mean, a vest but no shirt? Have some decency, fool!"

A woman with short blue hair came out of another room and clapped the back of the kids head, giving him a dirty snawl which made me shiver, i got a little nervous.

"Hey, don't listen to my son! He doesn't mean any of those things, he's been hanging around Vegito and Gogeta too much."

Alright, how was that?!? I'll be doing the next part soon, maybe tomorrow?! Who knows, vote and comment!! Let me know if I need to work on this, it's my first time ever doing a dbz fanfiction! Especially a crossover one! Sorry it was a little short, I wrote this at 4am! Anyways, ceya next time!