Want To Go Home. Part 3!

"Goku, do you think it's wise to let him sit with her? She's a bitch and you know it, one wrong word from her and he could go on a rampage!"

"Listen, Gogeta. For now, leave them. We'll be keeping a close on eye on them both."

Gogeta did not like the sound of that, Vegito just stood there, watching the two, Broly put a flower into my hair before he placed a kiss onto my cheek but from how we was sitting, it looked like he kissed my lips to everyone else.

"......"

Was Gogeta's look, he did not like that.

"Did he just kiss her?"

"Shut the fuck up, Vegito! I don't care, let them kiss! It's none of my business!"

"Yeah, he likes her. Don't you agree, Vegito?"

Vegito nodded, watching Gogeta leave. He was jealous clearly.

"At least she was his first kiss!"

Goku said before turning to face me and Broly who was no longer there.

"What the? Where'd they go?"

...
...

"Can we leave? I don't like how they are staring at us."

Broly nodded and takes my hand before leaving, seemed no'one noticed since they was talking.

We went back to a hotel that Broly was staying in, I kinda wanted to know why Gogeta left like he did, with no words, Broly leant into me and pressed his lips on mine, he laid me onto the bed and got on top of me, I didn't mind, I was drunk anyway, not like I'd remember, and for some reason, I liked it, I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around him while he had his hands on my waist, he'd slide his hand up my dress before feeling my breast over my bra, I faintly moaned into the kiss, he started to undress me, pulling off my dress completely, leaving me in my underwear, he went back to kissing me, I closed my eyes until the door came off its hinges and came flying across the room.

It seemed an angry Gogeta just came in, dragging Broly off of me, he punched him in the face, Vegito and Goku in not far behind.

"......Wha-what the hell are you doing? Get off him!!"

I got up to help Broly, but I was stopped, Goku grabbed both my arms from behind so I couldn't move, I started kicking.

"Calm yourself, Linkia! Don't go near him. Trust me, he's bad news. He's using you, Gogeta obviously new this to follow you two!"

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME RIGHT NOW!!!"

I yelled, to me, Gogeta was a bad guy with his friends, when I get free I'll kill him...

"You're right! I am the bad guy, I just wanted some fun with this girl before I killed her. Seems you caught me, now I'm going to kill you all, starting with you, Gogeta!"

"....Wait, Broly?"

I stopped kicking and let myself fall, Goku let me go, he needed to help Gogeta and Vegito, I grabbed my dress and ran out the room, putting my dress on while running was hard work.

I went back to my hotel room and stayed there, I was crying, I made myself a bath and got into it, I couldn't believe he was going to use my body before killing me... I sank my head into the warm water, I didn't plan on coming up for air, I just wanted to die, I felt used, hated, unwanted... I closed my eyes, letting all of what's happened to me sink in, I quickly lifted my head out the water and turned some music on so no'one would know, I then went back into the water, now was the perfect time to die.

BACK AT CAPSULE CORP

"..I can't believe this happened. Of all people, he had to show and hurt her and him... poor, Gogeta. I just hope he'll be alright after some rest."

Gogeta was nearly killed by Broly, he went super saiyan and KO'ed Vegito while Gogeta had a whole in his chest, Goku was the one who stopped him, sort of.

Knock knock.

Someone knocked onto the door, Bulma went to answer it and it was a young girl who wore a purple dress, pointy ears like Linkia.

"Hello, I'm Princess Zelda and I'm looking for Princess Linkia. Is she here?"

"Pr-Princess Linkia?"

Bulma replied,

"Yes, she's a Princess. I sent her here because I didn't need another Princess, plus we didn't need a female Heroine. But it seemed sending her here has messed the timeline up in Hyrule. I need to take her back. Where is she? I know she was here."

"Vegito, Princess Zelda wants Linkia, can you take her to her? Zelda is taking her back home to where she belongs."

Bulma yelled, Vegito didn't reply, Goku came running out and said,

"Gogeta and Vegito have gone! Gogeta is pissed and I think they went to where Linkia is... This can't be good! I'll take Zelda with me to her, I just hope I get to Linkia before they do!"

"What? They better not hurt her or god help me so..."

Goku sighed, grabbing onto Zelda before disappearing.

Normal POV.

Well, time to die! Dying is better than living here in hate.

I closed my eyes again, letting my breath leave my body before I felt hand around my neck and lifting me out, I opened my eyes to see an Angry Gogeta, he was chocking me, his hands was right around my neck,

"G-Go a-ahead...!".

I mumbled my words, my breath leaving my body, my chest felt tight, I couldn't breath, my air from my lungs gone, I was crying, I closed my eyes again.

"..Gogeta, don't you touch her!"

Gogeta turned his head to see another girl, with Goku, he sighed before looking back at me, putting me down on the floor, I could feel air rushing through my body again, He turned to face the two.

"Linkia, are you alright?! You idiot! What the hell have you done to her? Linkia I'm so sorry, I should never have brought you here."

Zelda ran past Gogeta and bent down to me,

"Gogeta, leave now!"

He just stood there, Vegito appeared.

"What'd I miss? Oh--.. Gogeta, you didn't try and kill her again, did you?"

Vegito sighed, Gogeta just then left the room, he had a right strop on. Vegito and Goku followed while Zelda put a dressing gown on me and helped me up, I was still catching my breath while she helped me out of the bathroom, I then pushed her away from me, everyone looked at me.

"Fu-fuck you, Zelda! I'm not going anywhere with you! You did this to me, you and everyone else! They all hate me, wish I was dead and shit. Well, I'm not leaving! I'm staying right here whether I fucked your timeline up or not. Even if these don't want me here, it's not upto them, it's my choice. And I'm staying put!"