The Little Run Away

LAST TIME!!!

"Hey, don't listen to my son! He doesn't mean any of those things, he's been hanging around Vegito and Gogeta too much."

The purple hard lady said to me, I just looked at her before looking back at the kid that was now walking off, rubbing the back of his head, of course.

"..That's Gotenks, and I'm, Bulma! Goku found you out in the forest, he brought you here so I could keep an eye on you! What's your name?"

I didn't answer her, it's not that I wasn't listening or anything because,  I was, I simply didn't want anyone I don't know to know my name. Screw that! Instead, I just shifted my gaze off to the side of me, ah! Another door, that has to be the way out, right? Well, time to make my way out.

"Yea, well it's been a blast, so, now I'll be goin' my way! Laters!"

I couldn't help it, I always spoke in a harsh tone, even if I tried not too, as I turned around; heading towards the front the door, I'd reach my hand to the handle before the door opened inwards and I got knocked down, again!

"Fuck sake... What the fuck is wrong with you?! Why the hell did--"

Oh my GODDESSES!!! The guy that walked in was this tall guy with weird ass spiky black hair, almost the same style as Gotenks, but more messier, his straight expression terrified me, and I don't mean a little this time.

"Huh? Vegeta what is it?"

Another voice said from behind the other, it seems today wasn't a good day for me, not at all.

"It's just some fool wanting to fucking die for speaking to me like crap!"

Oh dear, now I've done it! Up I get and as quick as I could, I ran away, running past and knocking the guy that wants to kill me over just to get past, the fuck why I was brought here!! I was terrified, I kept on running making sure to /Not/ look back as I didn't want to know if I was being followed or not, I just ran until I came to a forest, or well some woods, but, unfortunately for me, I wasn't in Hyrule anymore and so... I was surrounded by houses and allyways. I decided to stray down an allyway, hiding myself behind a big metal bin thingy, I was scared, I just wanted to go home, I fell to the floor and started to cry my eyes out in fear of my life, no'one cared for me, so why would anyone care if died? They... wouldn't, I placed both my hands onto my face, holding them there so I could catch my tears.

GOGETA'S AND VEGITO'S POV.

Having been training, Gogeta and Vegito decided it was time to head back, Vegito was starving and Gogeta, well, he didn't really say much on whether he was hungry or not.

"Hey, Gogeta! Let's hurry up so I can eat, I'm starving!"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm coming, already! Eh, Vegito, do you hear that? It sounds like cries!"

Vegito gave Gogeta a nod, turning himself around as he would walk towards the cries, they seemed faint but, they was there alright.

"Let's go see who's crying, shall we, Gogeta?!"

He gave Vegito a nod and would follow the Potara Fusion, though neither of these was fusions anymore, since Bulma and Chichi made a wish that, Gogeta, Gotenks and Vegito would be there own people, it came true. Vegito would walk to an allyway, not seeing anyone but the cries stopped, Vegito tapped on Gogeta's arm before pointing down at some brown boots from the side of the bins.

"Hm.. I wonder if they're alright! C'mon, Gogeta, let's go see!"

Again, Gogeta just nodded without a word, looking at the boots, they had to belong to someone but who? No'one really knows, walking over towards the side of the bins, laid a young Girl, with long dirty blonde hair, her clothes was green and she had a sword sticking out of her back, or well, it's in a sheath. Vegito sighed, seeing the girls eye's was red, she must of cried herself to sleep, she looked terrified, scared.. Did she run from someone or something?

Gogeta would lean down and tap the girl's shoulder, his normal expressionless facial expression would be seen.

"Hello? Are you alright there..?"

NORMAL POV.

I had cried myself asleep, my eye's stung from all the tears I let out, feeling someone's finger on my shoulder soon woke me, I jumped from being scared of who it could be, I soon enough fell back down and smacked my head against the brick wall, I had just jumped into the others face, before hitting the wall and knocking myself out.

I hoped you guys liked this part too!! Vote and comment or whatever, idk but I have so much free time so I'll be writing out the next part now!! Let me know if you liked it!!