costume? || junkrat x reader

[ short kind of crack fic to appreciate the Halloween update <3 hopefully this satisfies you! ]

Oh boy, were you mad. Not only that, but your own boyfriend kind of ignored you this morning.

"Oh my god, what the hell is he doing?!" You cursed under your breath and you stomped your way to his room. It made you furious on how you were ignored throughout the whole day.

"Once I catch him, he won't be able to ignore me.." You said as you creepily smiled. I mean, it's Halloween after all.

You were now in front of his door, about to just barge in unexpectedly.

You were thought of a sweet and kind girl, but if it came to something like this, well..

You hesitated a bit though. Why? Well, what could he possibly be doing in there? You thought for a while.

Oh my fucking god, is he cheating on me?

Or is he wanting to break up with me?

GAH! BOTH ARE SO BAD ASKDFHFJSALEOFJC

Wait, what the hell am I thinking? Jamie isn't one to do that. He loves me a lot, maybe he's just planning something for me?

AAAAHHHH I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYMORE ASDFGHJKL

You scratched your head and let's just say, you looked kind of stupid.

"Hiya love! Whatcha doing..." Lena zipped in and saw you.. kind of.. thinking..?

"I'll.. Be back then.. Ahaha.." She blinked away, awkward laughing. You then stopped acting crazy for a moment and just took a deep breath.

Who the hell was that just now?

You shrugged it off and counted.

3

2

1

"JAMISON FAWKES, STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING THIS INSTANT!" You yelled only to have be embarrassed. Four heads had turned to look at you and oh, was your face so red right now.

"Uh.. you okay?" A certain pumpkin head asked. "Wait, wHAT THE FUCK REAPER?!" You looked at the others.

"ANGELA?! ROADHOG?! JAMIEEE?!!" You felt as if your soul left your body for a moment. They were all wearing.. costumes.

Angela was a witch, Roadhog was a monster, Jamie was.. holy moly did he look great.

"Oi Sheila, call me Dr. Junkenstein today!" He smiled as you blushed and laughed. "Oh my god, you guys look amazing!" You smiled.

"You want a costume too, (your name)?" Angela smiled and offered you one.

"Costume? Me wearing a costume? Pffff-" You laughed at that, but you knew she meant it.

"I mean-"

"I'll take it." You said, holding out your hand.

"I'll bet it'll look great on ya' Sheila!" Jamison said as he kissed your cheek playfully.

"Oh shut up, Dr. Junkenstein~"

[ have you guys played the brawl? excuse my errors in the story! i bet some of you photobombed tbh but i love the Halloween update, tell me your thoughts guys! ]