Part 16 - Back

The next day, after Hiccup apologised 100 Times to Toothless. He picked up Astrid and they both went to school only to be approached by Heather.

Hiccup's POV

Astrid and I were walking to our lockers when this happened...

Heather walked up to us and everyones eyes in the hall turned to us.

"We need to talk!" Heather spat at me

I thought about it

"Yeah sure just-" I was cut off by her

"Not you! Her!" Heather gestured to Astrid.

"Me?" Astrid asked uneasily

"Yes." Astrid gave her a puzzled look

"It's about the project." Heather said with a 'Duh' tone.

"Ohhh... I forgot about that."

"Of course you did."

"Well then... i'll see you later m'lady." I cut in to their small conversation, kissing her knuckles and making her blush madly.

"Ok." She said and I looked back to see Heather's jealous face.

I walked away and looked back again to see then having a surprisingly calm conversation...

... thats a first...

I walked until I saw Jack. Its been a while since i've spoken to him.

"Hey JACK!" I yelled over the crowd of people. He looked back at me and smirked.

I walked up to him and all of a sudden, he punched my gut.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?" I said curling on the floor with pain.

"Dude! You never told me you banged Astrid."

I looked at him wide eyed. "AND WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU THAT?"  He offeted his hand to me and I took it. I got up and shot him a serious look.

"Umm... everyone? Did you not realise everyone talking about it? So, have you broken up yet?"

"First off. No I did not 'Bang' her as you call it. Second, no we didn't hear anybody talk about it and thirdly, WE ARE STILL TOGETHER."

"You are?"

"Yes."

"Thats a first...you haven't stayed with a girl this long... excluding Heather."

"Yeah... Well... I really really like Astrid. She's just amazing." That wasn't a complete lie either.

Over the days, I think I did develop a sort of liking to Astrid. Not Love. (A/n Not yet at least)

"Dang. My boy Hiccup turning into a softie?"

"Wha-? NO! Of course not."

"Prove it!" He said and I gulped. I don't like that smirk on his face.

"You...have to make out with a girl who isn't Astrid." WHAT?

"WHAT?!?! WHY?"

"What? Is Hiccup a softie now because the Hiccup I knew wouldn't back down from a challenge. Unless of course... you're willing to give me the title of official Bad Boy?" He smirked and I wanted nothing more than to make him eat it.

"Fine. I'll do it."

"Alrighty. We'll see how this will play out."

I nod and turn away from him in search of Astrid when I see her... hugging Heather?!?!